- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Company touts innovative plug trays that improve plant growth
US (MN): T.O. Plastics launches SureRoots ELITE products
The company, recognized for its experience in the young plant segment of the horticulture industry, sought to improve plug tray performance with a new product that would prevent root girdling and provide consistent drainage and proper ventilation.
“In response to our customers’ and markets’ ever-evolving growing methods, growing mediums and desire to remain on the cutting edge of plug technology, we developed an exciting new line of SureRoots ELITE plug trays,” said Jeff Smesmo, national sales manager.
SureRoots ELITE trays are designed for all professional growers, regardless of whether they use paper wrapped plugs, synthetic plugs, glue plugs or any variety of soil mixtures.
“We are confident that growers will appreciate the additional features built into the design to accommodate the most fully automated processes,” Smesmo said.
T.O. Plastics designed the SureRoots ELITE plug tray in collaboration with growers, distributors, the T.O. Plastics sales force and its engineering department.
“We are very proud that the SureRoots ELITE tooling was made in America and that these ELITE plug trays will be made with 100% reclaimed material in America’s heartland,” Smesmo said. “We are very excited to show everyone how we can help grow a superior young plant with SureRoots ELITE!”
For more information
Traci Stevenson, Marketing Manager
T: +1 (320) 558-5512
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-04 GreenV invests in Mexican market with GreenV Mexico
- 2023-12-04 "We must decide if we want an 'outsourcing' model in Morocco or to maintain a productive self-sufficiency"
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 For Rent: Property located in the transport zone Meer in Belgium
- 2023-11-30 British Berry Growers launches campaign and policy board to ensure a sustainable future
- 2023-11-30 Produce are rotting at Johannesburg Fresh Market due to lack of electricity
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"
- 2023-11-30 Andrew McIlwan elected Deputy Chair of Protected Cropping Australia
- 2023-11-30 Sara Wexler new CEO of Fresh Leaf
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”