- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Mexico: Pericoli opens new facilty in Querétaro
In recent years the company has had a low key presence in the greater America’s however recognizing the strength and potential in these markets they have turned their focus towards these markets as part of their global strategy. Mexico offers a number of advantages and opportunities due to its strategic central location between the large North and South American markets along with many other macro factors.
The primary role of this office will be to function as a local extension of the Pericoli sales and customer service center in Albenga Italy as well as their Malaysian operation. This office will be able to provide customers with sales, customer service and technical support in regional business hours and in both Spanish and English. It is fully integrated with the main factory/administration data processing systems and can thus truly operate as an effective extension and provide greater service and support with shorter lead and reaction times.
Pericoli's Peter Acutt, Mariangeles Alfierie and Mauro Pericoli at the Expo Agroalimentaria in Mexico last month. Mariangeles is the gerente for the recently found Central American subsidiary of Termotecnica Pericoli.
Mr. Mauro Pericoli (Director – Termotecnica Pericoli) commented “We anticipate that this greater America’s office will be further expanded in 2015 to include local outsourcing and manufacture, as is the case in our Asian facility”
The office is staffed by a sales and administration TEAM with a wide range of experiences and industry knowledge to effectively serve both the domestic Mexican and greater America’s.
For more information
Termot ecnica Pericoli S.r.l.
T: + 39 0182 589006
F: + 39 0182 589005
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-28 “We have specialists for this project too"
- 2023-11-28 Martin Stolze preps up to anticipate next growth of international horti
- 2023-11-28 UK: Still time for agri and food-tech businesses to apply for innovation grants of up to £300,000
- 2023-11-28 US (AZ): USDA issues $250k grant to Tucson aquaponic farm
- 2023-11-27 Maf Roda acquires Caustier
- 2023-11-27 Northern Lights and Yara sign agreement on CO2 transport and storage
- 2023-11-24 Meike van Ginneken joins Netherlands Water Partnership's Advisory Board
- 2023-11-22 USDA PACA updates
- 2023-11-22 Ukraine: Grants of 503.3 thousand euros distributed to develop orchards and greenhouses
- 2023-11-21 Rabo horticulture barometer: business confidence up slightly
- 2023-11-21 Las- & Montagebedrijf FBO and the Voorwinden Group continue together
- 2023-11-20 Supporting Texas veteran with military makeover
- 2023-11-20 US (OR): Griffin to relocate Salem warehouse to Gresham to accelerate retail expansion
- 2023-11-20 BioWorks welcomes Director of Sales and Distributor Relations
- 2023-11-20 Canadian greenhouse grower expands production to California
- 2023-11-20 "Flexibility and stability in transportation"