- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Mexico: Pericoli opens new facilty in Querétaro
In recent years the company has had a low key presence in the greater America’s however recognizing the strength and potential in these markets they have turned their focus towards these markets as part of their global strategy. Mexico offers a number of advantages and opportunities due to its strategic central location between the large North and South American markets along with many other macro factors.
The primary role of this office will be to function as a local extension of the Pericoli sales and customer service center in Albenga Italy as well as their Malaysian operation. This office will be able to provide customers with sales, customer service and technical support in regional business hours and in both Spanish and English. It is fully integrated with the main factory/administration data processing systems and can thus truly operate as an effective extension and provide greater service and support with shorter lead and reaction times.
Pericoli's Peter Acutt, Mariangeles Alfierie and Mauro Pericoli at the Expo Agroalimentaria in Mexico last month. Mariangeles is the gerente for the recently found Central American subsidiary of Termotecnica Pericoli.
Mr. Mauro Pericoli (Director – Termotecnica Pericoli) commented “We anticipate that this greater America’s office will be further expanded in 2015 to include local outsourcing and manufacture, as is the case in our Asian facility”
The office is staffed by a sales and administration TEAM with a wide range of experiences and industry knowledge to effectively serve both the domestic Mexican and greater America’s.
For more information
Termot ecnica Pericoli S.r.l.
T: + 39 0182 589006
F: + 39 0182 589005
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 SmartWash Boost pretreatment eliminates 99.5% of pathogens before produce reaches wash lines
- 2022-07-01 HDG Survey Group: Six companies that can handle fruit and vegetable businesses' quality management, globally
- 2022-07-01 "We're central to handling everything for our clients in far-off destinations"
- 2022-07-01 New recruitment agency Your Link kicks off
- 2022-07-01 Ecoation to partner with Mexican University
- 2022-07-01 88.7% of Italian families purchased tomatoes over the past 12 months
- 2022-06-30 From Master to Prestige: a more responsive approach
- 2022-06-30 UAE agritech startup raises $180 million for Asia expansion
- 2022-06-30 UK: Infarm starts operating vertical farming facility in Bedford
- 2022-06-30 Coöperatie Hoogstraten receives traders on its Taste Days Soft Fruit
- 2022-06-30 New cardboard packaging for The Greenery's soft fruit and fruit-vegetables
- 2022-06-30 Instar Asset Management partners with indoor mushroom grower
- 2022-06-30 Agro Care celebrates with grand anniversary party
- 2022-06-30 Ewout Valstar uses growing experience in new job: "Looking for opportunities to save energy"
- 2022-06-30 The Horticultural Innovation Center of the National Agricultural Science and Technology Park is open
- 2022-06-30 NL: Jan Willem de Vries appointed as Officer in the Order of Orange-Nassau
- 2022-06-30 Kisumu horticulture exports to UK resume after three-month break
- 2022-06-30 Shelf life, eating qualities, and more factor into new vegetable varieties
- 2022-06-30 These are hard times for any player in the fresh chain
- 2022-06-30 US (NJ): Historic facility turned into vertical farm, farm store, restaurant, teaching kitchen, and more