- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
November 11 - 12, 2014 at the UCLA Anderson School of Management:
US(CA): Registration now open for 3rd annual Indoor Agriculture Conference
It’s focus is commercial indoor farms and their suppliers, those using hydroponic, aquaponic and aeroponic systems to grow produce and raise fish in greenhouses, containers and warehouses. It encompasses growing approaches from traditional greenhouses with horizontal hydroponic systems through to controlled environment agriculture in vertical farms.
The event unites farmers, growers, chefs, produce buyers, tech geeks, entrepreneurs, industry suppliers, investors, and advocates in a lively discussion of the future of indoor agriculture.
Registration (from $299) and vendor booths ($999 package includes staff pass) are available now.
For more information visit indoor.ag.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 OHCEAC 1st annual CEA conference registration closing soon
- 2022-06-30 "Accepting the community as a designer key to success with urban farming"
- 2022-06-29 Teen farmer selected as USDA greenhouse grant winner
- 2022-06-28 The result of the Urban Greenhouse Challenge
- 2022-06-28 Global Melon and Watermelon Event 2022
- 2022-06-28 FPC opens registrations for FPC Future & FPC Careers 2022
- 2022-06-28 One in five Organic Produce Summit attendees will be a retailer
- 2022-06-27 Photo report of the Indoor AgTech '22
- 2022-06-24 Grand Finals Urban Greenhouse Challenge #3
- 2022-06-24 Success for Writtle University College’s celebration of horticulture
- 2022-06-24 2022 NCERA-101 Annual/International Meeting in Arizona
- 2022-06-24 Webinar: ‘Opportunities in crop protection in Vietnam’
- 2022-06-23 Global Produce & Floral Show launches
- 2022-06-23 Plug & cutting conference 2022: "start seeding smarter solutions for better performance"
- 2022-06-22 CAN (NS): Horticulture Conference will be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia, in August
- 2022-06-21 German fresh-cut sector needs to catch up with countries such as the Netherlands, UK and USA
- 2022-06-21 Priva hosted an event for various ambassadors and representatives
- 2022-06-20 Light Science Technologies will share expertise at Indoor AgTech
- 2022-06-20 Brace yourselves - GreenTech pictures are here
- 2022-06-17 UKRI awards more than £8m to innovative new farming concepts