- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
- Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
Canada: Aquaponic pioneer Marc Laberge sells business, expansion slated for 2015
The team will be building new greenhouses in Québec this spring, based on Laberge's experience with commercial aquaponics. His new partner, Mr. Louis Chapdelaine, a recently retired engineer, managed one of Canada's largest construction firms. "He has a mission to make a difference in the way we grow, buy and consume our foods," said Laberge. "Consuming locally grown foods is high on our agenda. Mr. Chapdelaine and I both share the same opinions about pesticides and water economy, and we plan to make a difference."
M.Serge Vidal, ex partner , Marc Laberge, Louis Chapdelaine, and lawyer Vincent Frénette (BLG Law Firm)
The new facilities will use today's most advanced technologies while remaining organic and chemical free. Also on the agenda is bringing rooftop aquaponics to major cities in Canada to provide fresh organic fish and vegetables without having to truck the food from thousands of kilometres away.
For more information:
Cultures Aquaponiques M.L. inc.
Marc Laberge, President
35 rue Brissette
Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts (Québec) Canada
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-13 Ontario premier visits Canadian cucumber greenhouse
- 2022-05-09 US (MA): Roxbury’s Dudley greenhouse gives residents chance to grow their own food
- 2022-05-06 New innings: Pro sportsman trades cricket bat for aquaponics
- 2022-05-06 "You just can’t fool the consumer"
- 2022-05-02 Richard Ward wins the 2021 ANBP Award of Excellence
- 2022-05-02 Irish grower secures new €7.5M contract with Aldi
- 2022-04-22 "Cooperative marketing will prove its worth, even in times of crisis"
- 2022-04-22 Have a look in the Lufa Farms greenhouse
- 2022-04-22 India: Ex-accountant uses hydroponics to help thousands of farmers increase profits by 35%
- 2022-04-20 Germany: "We will not be able to avoid gas as an energy source in the medium term"
- 2022-04-20 Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
- 2022-04-19 In memoriam: Rick Donnan
- 2022-04-15 "We sell most of our Israeli salicornia to Italy"
- 2022-04-14 “Despite the increase in energy costs, we are still following our initial production schedule”
- 2022-04-13 Shanghai pandemic lockdown, residents try hydroponics at home
- 2022-04-13 Singapore: Supplying modular aquaponic farms to the 3 C’s
- 2022-04-13 Strawberry sales are doing better in the large-scale retail trade and abroad
- 2022-04-13 "China's avocado cultivation has a long way to go"
- 2022-04-13 "Austria's agriculture came to a standstill 20 years ago"
- 2022-04-11 Chinese market welcomes greenhouse strawberries with open arms