- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Panama, May 20-22, 2015:
Register now for the 1st international congress on controlled environment agriculture
This first of its kind congress will be an opportunity to learn from some of the most innovative minds in the industry. Speakers will focus on the skills and knowledge needed to finance, design and operate a successful and innovative farm. The event will focus on the six main areas of CEA; Managing the Environment, Managing Nutrient Solutions, Managing your Growing Systems, Managing Light, Managing Water and Managing Energy.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to meet and network with centers of influence from around the horticulture world including key manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, renowned academics, scientist, researchers and innovative successful growers.
Location and Date:
Sheraton Hotel Panama, ATLAPA Convention Center, May 20th - 22th, Panama City, Panama.
Who Should Attend:
Professionals involved in Urban Agriculture, Indoor Food Production, Vertical Farms, Greenhouse production and Ag Tech. If you are an owner, top level executive, manager, administrator, agronomist, hydroponic engineer and everyone involved in the day-to-day activity of Controlled Environment Agriculture, this event is a must for you! Whether you are a seasoned professional with vast experience or just learning about CEA, you will be richly informed to take your knowledge and business to the next level.
At ICCEA 2015 event we expect the participation of over 300 professional people specialized in agriculture, vertical farms, greenhouse and ag tech. Do not miss out on this historic event for the Americas.
The website of ICCEA is now updated! You can register or find more information on the speaker program and sponsor opportunities : www.icceapanama.org
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 Sergeant major is pelted with barrage of vegetables
- 2023-11-30 “The world needs 100% sustainable agriculture”
- 2023-11-30 "Seed sector sees progress on the road to enhancing the multilateral system in 2025"
- 2023-11-30 India: Protected cropping conference kicks off at SHUATS campus
- 2023-11-30 Enhancing availability of improved vegetable varieties in Tanzania
- 2023-11-29 Photo report: Global Berry Congress
- 2023-11-29 Pest management strategic plan (PMSP) workshop for strawberries
- 2023-11-27 Photo report: GrowTech 2023, Antalya, Turkey
- 2023-11-27 KG Systems & KG Greenhouses participate in CollegeTour
- 2023-11-27 US (ME): Greenhouse grower receives 'Business at Work for Maine' award
- 2023-11-24 Abu Dhabi: First edition of Horti Agri Next MEA in photos
- 2023-11-24 US (TX): Controlled Environment Horticulture Conference set for Dec. 7-8 in Dallas
- 2023-11-24 Harvest robots? Irrigation is what it's about at GrowTech Antalya
- 2023-11-24 Photo report: German berry industry meets at ExpoSE
- 2023-11-23 phenoLytcis wins Seed Innovation Challenge Award 2023
- 2023-11-23 HortEx Vietnam organizers partner with IPM Essen