Top 5 -yesterday
- UK: Grower reduces greenhouse temperature by more than 6°C during heatwave with no cooling, fog systems
- Understanding the profitability of your greenhouse
- Agave: The new drought-tolerant California crop?
- Patromex and DIDIHU partnership invests in modern plant for value-added coconut substrates
- US: Larry Ellison is feeding Hawaii from his high-tech hydroponic farm on Lanai
Top 5 -last month
- Vertical farming technologies tool in researching and fighting diseases
- German retailer Kaufland and horti-family Reichenspurner open new greenhouse
- "Water is the new gold"
- Growing strawberries from seeds becoming increasingly popular
- Higher productivity and earliness are the story behind these pink greenhouses
Panama, May 20-22, 2015:
Register now for the 1st international congress on controlled environment agriculture
This first of its kind congress will be an opportunity to learn from some of the most innovative minds in the industry. Speakers will focus on the skills and knowledge needed to finance, design and operate a successful and innovative farm. The event will focus on the six main areas of CEA; Managing the Environment, Managing Nutrient Solutions, Managing your Growing Systems, Managing Light, Managing Water and Managing Energy.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to meet and network with centers of influence from around the horticulture world including key manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, renowned academics, scientist, researchers and innovative successful growers.
Location and Date:
Sheraton Hotel Panama, ATLAPA Convention Center, May 20th - 22th, Panama City, Panama.
Who Should Attend:
Professionals involved in Urban Agriculture, Indoor Food Production, Vertical Farms, Greenhouse production and Ag Tech. If you are an owner, top level executive, manager, administrator, agronomist, hydroponic engineer and everyone involved in the day-to-day activity of Controlled Environment Agriculture, this event is a must for you! Whether you are a seasoned professional with vast experience or just learning about CEA, you will be richly informed to take your knowledge and business to the next level.
At ICCEA 2015 event we expect the participation of over 300 professional people specialized in agriculture, vertical farms, greenhouse and ag tech. Do not miss out on this historic event for the Americas.
The website of ICCEA is now updated! You can register or find more information on the speaker program and sponsor opportunities : www.icceapanama.org
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-11 University of Florida greenhouse training online courses
- 2022-08-10 Deep diving into the metabolics of aquaponics
- 2022-08-10 Seed meets Technology in the starting blocks for the eighth time
- 2022-08-10 14th annual AMHPAC convention, a chance to firm up pending business
- 2022-08-09 Introducing the CEA Summit East
- 2022-08-09 GLOBALG.A.P. explores key industry trends at Sustainable Foods Summit
- 2022-08-09 Foodservice conference 2022: the buyers’ perspectives
- 2022-08-09 "The scientific and commercial strawberry worlds will converge in Belgium"
- 2022-08-08 2022 China Seed Congress and Nanfan Agricultural Silicon Valley forum held in Hainan
- 2022-08-08 Horti light event to discover the latest science of grow lights
- 2022-07-22 Horticulture lighting and learning event: discover the latest science
- 2022-07-22 Photo report: Cultivate 2022
- 2022-07-21 International students visit JD hydroponic plant factory
- 2022-07-21 A Portuguese technology and AI startup for berries and greenhouses wins the Green Disruption Summit 2022
- 2022-07-20 "Hungarian tomato industry has strongly transformed and improved"
- 2022-07-20 Cultivate’22 is a wrap
- 2022-07-19 Final hours of Cultivate get going
- 2022-07-18 Organic Produce Summit saw record attendance
- 2022-07-18 Busy start at Cultivate’22
- 2022-07-15 Photo Report: Hydroponic Farmers Federation Conference 2022