- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Telford & Wrekin Council:
"UK: "SunPatiens is the future for parks bedding"
A combination of Earley Ornamental’s SunPatiens from its Compact, Vigorous and Spreading series has been used in varying colours - Compact Magenta, White, Orange and Coral, plus Spreading Carmine Red and Vigorous Magenta. The SunPatiens Vigorous and Spreading types produce plants up to 90cms across and can be planted at much lower densities than more traditional bedding, which means beds are filled quickly, whilst Compact produces plants up to 60cms across meaning they need to be planted at a slightly higher density.
SunPatiens vigour and ability to perform well under the changeable British weather conditions, even thriving from spring through to the first frosts of autumn, means they stay looking great for longer - a truly robust plant performer.
This colourful display has been created by the Parks & Open Spaces department at Telford & Wrekin Council in one of their parks in the beautiful market town of Ironbridge. Commenting on Earley’s SunPatiens Chris Jones, Team Leader, Parks & Open Spaces at Telford & Wrekin Council said: “I knew when Simon Earley first introduced us to SunPatiens that this plant was the future for parks bedding!
“Our displays are looking better than ever and have covered the ground quickly. One of our aims is to create displays for the general public to enjoy and we’re pleased to say the SunPatiens have not disappointed. Earley supplied a number of signs to say what they are as people were asking about the variety and we’ve had lots of positive comments since. We’re certainly going to be looking at using SunPatiens in Telford Town Park too for next year – they really have been that successful.”
Committed to producing quality young plants for the UK market, Earley Ornamentals is a leading, independent family-run business that is proud to be the selected partner for many of the UK's leading commercial and retail growers.
With an extensive product range of high quality stock designed to meet the needs of today's professional growers, over 180m young plants, made up of 1,700 varieties, are grown each year at Earley’s state-ofthe-art 12-acre site near Thirsk, North Yorkshire.
For more information:
Caroline Reid, CR Marketing
M: +44 07764184421
T: +44 01423 331914
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 For Rent: Property located in the transport zone Meer in Belgium
- 2023-11-30 British Berry Growers launches campaign and policy board to ensure a sustainable future
- 2023-11-30 Produce are rotting at Johannesburg Fresh Market due to lack of electricity
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"
- 2023-11-30 Andrew McIlwan elected Deputy Chair of Protected Cropping Australia
- 2023-11-30 Sara Wexler new CEO of Fresh Leaf
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”
- 2023-11-29 NL: Green Simplicity receives green light for 1 ha facility
- 2023-11-28 “We have specialists for this project too"
- 2023-11-28 Martin Stolze preps up to anticipate next growth of international horti
- 2023-11-28 UK: Still time for agri and food-tech businesses to apply for innovation grants of up to £300,000
- 2023-11-28 US (AZ): USDA issues $250k grant to Tucson aquaponic farm