- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
October is Fair Trade Month:
Fair Trade USA celebrates expansion of new product categories
This October, retailers, brands and ethically-minded consumers join together in celebration of the global impact of Fair Trade. Visit BeFair.org to find out how Fair Trade works, browse the various Fair Trade products that are now available, and learn simple ways to show your support for the farmers and workers who grow, sew and make our favourite products – from chocolate bars and coconut water to t-shirts and rugs.
More Ways to Buy Fair, Be Fair
The growth and increased availability of Fair Trade products empowers shoppers to choose items that make a real difference – from ensuring that factory workers have safe working conditions, to helping farmers and workers improve their communities and environment. 2014 marked a milestone year with the launch of three new Fair Trade Certified product categories: coconut, apparel and home goods, as well as the expansion of categories like chocolate, tea and fresh produce.
To learn more about Fair Trade USA, visit www.FairTradeCertified.org, follow @fairtradeusa on Twitter, at @FairTradeUSA on Instagram, and “like” the Fair Trade USA Facebook page.
For more information:
Katie Barrow Schneider
Fair Trade USA
Tel: +1 (510) 844-1656
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-07 Agrospheres compelets expansion of $25M series B round
- 2023-12-07 Norway: New vertical farm to supply retailer with 110 tons of leafy greens yearly
- 2023-12-07 Jiashan Sino-Dutch Horticulture Innovation Center opened during the horticultural trade mission to China
- 2023-12-06 "60 percent of our production is sold via the Munich wholesale market"
- 2023-12-06 WPK getting acquired by three owners
- 2023-12-06 Construction of new Multivac production factory starts
- 2023-12-06 AdeptAg partners with Hoogendoorn
- 2023-12-06 Syngenta joins the Phytobiomes Alliance
- 2023-12-05 Jong Fruit celebrates 15th anniversary
- 2023-12-05 Glasmij celebrates 100 years of activity
- 2023-12-05 Astanor Ventures welcomes Thomas Nagy as Operational Partner
- 2023-12-05 New partnership to explore cultivation of proteins, novel food, and medicine
- 2023-12-04 "We must decide if we want an 'outsourcing' model in Morocco or to maintain a productive self-sufficiency"
- 2023-12-04 GreenV invests in Mexican market with GreenV Mexico
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district