- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
HortiDaily.com organizes High Tech Greenhouse Tour 2015
The 2 day bus tour is scheduled for Tuesday 10 and Wednesday 11 February and is specially organized for experienced growers that want to learn the latest developments in advanced greenhouse horticulture.
On the first day we will visit Ter Laak Orchids, the Daylight Greenhouse by Technokas, Futagrow at Demokwekerij Westland, seed breeder Rijk Zwaan and the award winning ID-Kas of Gebroeders Duyvestijn.
Click here to view the entire program (PDF)
On the second day we will spend half the day at GreenQ, the largest global commercial service provider in the field of horticulture production knowledge. In the afternoon we will attend the Horticultural Business Days in Gorinchem; Holland's premier event for the greenhouse grower. Here you can visit, meet and exchange knowledge with fellow growers, visit more than 450 exhibition booths or simply catch up with industry friends and relations.
Thanks to our sponsors, growers can join the study tour free of charge. On both days the bus tour will depart from Amsterdam, so be sure to book your hotel in this city that is home to many cultural highlights. The seating in the bus is limited, so do not wait too long to sign up for this unique event.
UPDATE: The tour is as good as fully booked.
If you still would like to join we can place you on our back up list. Send and email to email@example.com.
For more information, or to sign up, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide background information on your career and greenhouse operation, such as scale, crops and location. Suppliers, students and consultants are not admitted on the bus, as well as Dutch growers that are working in The Netherlands for a Dutch business.
This 2015 High Tech Greenhouse tour is made possible with the help of Rijk Zwaan, Technokas, Demokwekerij Westland, GreenQ, Ter Laak Orchids, WPS, Tomato nursery Gebroeders Duyvestijn and the HortiDaily HighTech Greenhouse Tour Sponsors:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 Sergeant major is pelted with barrage of vegetables
- 2023-11-30 “The world needs 100% sustainable agriculture”
- 2023-11-30 "Seed sector sees progress on the road to enhancing the multilateral system in 2025"
- 2023-11-30 India: Protected cropping conference kicks off at SHUATS campus
- 2023-11-30 Enhancing availability of improved vegetable varieties in Tanzania
- 2023-11-29 Photo report: Global Berry Congress
- 2023-11-29 Pest management strategic plan (PMSP) workshop for strawberries
- 2023-11-27 Photo report: GrowTech 2023, Antalya, Turkey
- 2023-11-27 KG Systems & KG Greenhouses participate in CollegeTour
- 2023-11-27 US (ME): Greenhouse grower receives 'Business at Work for Maine' award
- 2023-11-24 Abu Dhabi: First edition of Horti Agri Next MEA in photos
- 2023-11-24 US (TX): Controlled Environment Horticulture Conference set for Dec. 7-8 in Dallas
- 2023-11-24 Harvest robots? Irrigation is what it's about at GrowTech Antalya
- 2023-11-24 Photo report: German berry industry meets at ExpoSE
- 2023-11-23 phenoLytcis wins Seed Innovation Challenge Award 2023
- 2023-11-23 HortEx Vietnam organizers partner with IPM Essen