- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
US (LA) : Horticulture field day planned at LSU
The field day will begin with registration at 8:30 a.m. Walking tours of landscape research projects and demonstration plots are scheduled from 9 a.m.-noon, with refreshments and lunch provided.
Reservations are not required to attend the free field day.
Topics will include an overview of ornamental plant variety evaluations, including annual bedding plants, herbaceous perennials, roses, new crape myrtles, new shrubs and hardy hibiscus; updates on disease, insect and weed issues and a field tour.
More information about the field day is available by contacting the Hammond Research Station at 985-543-4125.
The station is about 6 miles east of Hammond at 21549 Louisiana Highway 1067.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-22 Women in CEA kicks off at VertiFarm
- 2023-09-22 Photo report: British Tomato Conference
- 2023-09-22 The industry looks to the future
- 2023-09-22 NL: Kids festival Wageningen University & Research in Bleiswijk
- 2023-09-22 Dutch Chili Fest brought the heat to Eindhoven
- 2023-09-21 British Tomato Conference kicks off
- 2023-09-21 10th International Propagation Seminar sheds light on sustainable, soilless growing
- 2023-09-20 University of Florida greenhouse climate management starts October 1
- 2023-09-20 US: CEA Summit kicks off in Virginia
- 2023-09-19 "The necessary resources can be managed more easily in cooperation than on a stand-alone basis"
- 2023-09-19 Seed to food chain in focus at Horti Agri Next MEA 2023
- 2023-09-15 Turning underutilized urban properties into productive farm spaces
- 2023-09-14 Organic Grower Summit 2023 features AI-themed session
- 2023-09-14 Vertical Farming World Congress is nearing
- 2023-09-14 Growing Change project helps growers navigate governmental Resource Management Regulations 2023
- 2023-09-13 Call for participants for Viva Fresh’s Fifth Annual Clean Eating Challenge
- 2023-09-12 Digital knowledge platform launched
- 2023-09-11 Photo Report: Asia Fruit Logistica 2023
- 2023-09-11 Growing to a new future of food: investing in our planet
- 2023-09-11 Dutch grower holds Dinner in the Sky with spectacular aerial view of greenhouses