- Flower Manager - New Business Development / Kenya
- Regional Sales Manager
- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
Top 5 -last month
- "Our foliage plants grow bigger, faster, and more efficiently"
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
October 3, 2014 - Den Haag, the Netherlands
Business sessions on Horticulture during Asia-Carrousel at VNO-NCW
The day will start at 8:30 with arrival and registration with coffee and information tables. Subsequently, the plenary sessions will be held. After a coffee break, break-out sessions are planned. At the end of the day, there will be time to network.
The seminar is supported by the Malaysian Dutch Business Council, the Malaysian Investment Development Authority, InvestKL, Petronas and several other Dutch and Malaysian sector associations and corporations to make this a most informative and practical event with a plenary and sector-related
As the second ranked trade partner for the Netherlands in South East Asia, Malaysia offers many opportunities for Dutch businesses, both for trade as well as for direct investments.
Malaysia has the economic ambition to be a high-income nation by the year 2020, and has identified several National Key Economic Areas (NKEA’s) to stimulate the transition to an innovation-based economy. Especially for top-sectors Chemical, Energy, Logistics, Agri & Food, Green Tech, Horticulture and Water opportunities can be identified in Malaysia.
In 2015, Malaysia will hold the Chair of ASEAN, the Association of South East Asian Nations. This will be a milestone year for ASEAN as it prepares for its economic integration to create a single market for its 10 countries and its 625 million population, the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC2015. Through presentations, testimonials and dialogues you will be able to get clear and practical input on the opportunities and risks of doing business in Malaysia.
Places are limited, kindly register latest by 26 September 2014 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also please indicate which of the 3 break-out sessions (oil & gas, supply chain & logistics, Greentech: water, waste-water and horticulture) you intend to join.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-09 Exhibition spaces for CPMA 2023 sold out
- 2022-12-08 Over one hundred varieties on display at Field Day Baby Leaf (Dec. 12-17)
- 2022-12-07 "Supermarkets didn't get charged more during corona either, did they?"
- 2022-12-05 Photo Report: New York Produce Show
- 2022-12-05 Haifa HortiTech: an international knowledge sharing event
- 2022-12-05 US: FDA to hold webinar on the food traceability final rule
- 2022-11-30 Spanish athlete breaks Guinness World Record by slapping watermelons
- 2022-11-30 Growers, operators and stakeholders unite to address overseas recruitment challenge
- 2022-11-29 BIE General Assembly recognizes Horticultural Expo 2027 Yokohama
- 2022-11-28 Over 400 exhibitors - Amount of visitors at pre-Corona levels
- 2022-11-28 Photo report: GrowTech 2022
- 2022-11-25 Webinar: Opportunities for horticulture in Algeria and Egypt
- 2022-11-24 Vertical Farming Conference to address all-round CEA topics
- 2022-11-24 Presentations now available online
- 2022-11-24 GrowTech keeps up the momentum during second exhibition day
- 2022-11-24 Dutch horticultural companies made their debut at the CIIE
- 2022-11-23 Third ∑-Grow Inside Seminar on the way
- 2022-11-23 Urban agriculture: controlled environment conference set in Dallas
- 2022-11-23 Looking ahead to the Organic Grower Summit 2022
- 2022-11-23 GrowTech off to a good start