- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- Coal and pink tomatoes: the challenges for Polish growers
- Healthy seeds, and good germination with Plasma Activated Water seed treatment
- J. Huete International builds high-tech greenhouse for seed research in South America
- NZ: Return of the watermelon
- Tropicalia Greenhouse in Northern France blends perfectly with surroundings
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- Passive solar greenhouses: How Ladakh farmers are harvesting crops in winter
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
Japanese delegation visits Royal Brinkman
During the presentation, the Japanese could learn about how to reduce labour costs, improve production and optimize crop rotation by use of efficient crop commodities.
Royal Brinkman’s product range consists of quality products in the field of crop care, crop protection, machinery & equipment, packaging & design, crop rotation and technical projects.
The special team of advisors, technicians and product specialist helping growers to implement the products into their successful projects.
They were impressed by the efficiency of Dutch technology and the performance of the daily activities.
They also were interested in the use of D-Fuse and Q-4 shading agents to create an optimal climate in the greenhouses and to improve the quality of the products.
The day was closed with a visit to Brinkman’s distribution centre and shop.
For more information, please visit our website: www.brinkman.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-28 PV shade screens for greenhouses, agrivoltaics
- 2022-11-18 3-in-1 sensor to simultaneously monitor soil-based production
- 2022-11-16 “The garage door is one of the most important parts of a passive solar greenhouse”
- 2022-11-16 Even more energy saving possible with energy-efficient fan
- 2022-11-16 Introduction video: see strawberry harvesting robot in action
- 2022-11-14 Grower tries 'V-shape' steering, already sees positive results
- 2022-11-10 Otto: the IPM scouting and yield forecasting greenhouse robot
- 2022-11-09 Building the right facility for the indoor cultivation operation
- 2022-11-08 ProSeal extends automatic case packer range
- 2022-11-01 Cutting produce with water: "the produce stays fresher"
- 2022-10-25 Yield prediction in vine tomatoes: towards one robot for all tomato varieties
- 2022-10-21 SA: Expert warns that cyber threats to smart farming could threaten food security
- 2022-10-18 Stopping condensation droplets from absorbing light and promoting pathogens
- 2022-10-14 The latest innovations for aquaponics and vertical farming
- 2022-10-05 “A million gallons of water that could be recycled or repurposed”
- 2022-09-29 How to solve efficiency in farm processing
- 2022-09-27 "Increasing adoption of ag robots as more growers ‘get it’"
- 2022-09-27 Renting brings crate washing on scale within reach
- 2022-09-27 China's first artificial intelligence 5G agricultural robot comes out
- 2022-09-26 Technology has become the foundation of blueberry cultivation