- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Nickerson-Zwaan changes its name and launches its New Brand: Hazera
The new name and brand, Hazera , reflect the important and rapid expansion of the company’s worldwide business since Nickerson-Zwaan and Hazera Genetics were united in 2008 by their parent company, the Limagrain Group. This evolution addresses the need to operate globally under one name and be identified as one company. The name Hazera represents the combined and complementary expertise, experience, heritage and professionalism of both Nickerson-Zwaan and Hazera Genetics.
This unification positions Hazera among the leading players in the global vegetable seeds industry, with a vaster international presence, a rich, improved product range and an overall commitment to continuous progress.
Rami Dar, CEO of Hazera, noted: "Branding both companies under the international Hazera brand reflects our successful joint activity, which keeps expanding and evolving, based on uncompromising innovation, high quality standards and internationally leading service levels. Through the new brand we wish to emphasize the technological advancement of the company, as well as its professionalism and commitment to its customers ".
Marion Vissers, Manager Benelux and Scandinavia said: "We will continue to place our clients at the heart of all our activities. We’ll also continue to operate from the same locations and with exactly the same contacts for sales, service and product development. Just as before, our business and commercial strategy will be aimed at our customers and partners, through dedicated local service and strong business partnership - we are committed to growing together with them.”
Hazera is a business unit of the France based international corporation Limagrain. Hazera is one of the leading companies worldwide in the breeding and development of vegetable varieties and the cultivation, production and marketing of hybrid vegetable seeds. Core activities are advanced research and development, marketing around the globe and dedicated agro-technical support. The company, active for over 70 years, is in a constant process of developing new products to address the needs of worldwide markets. Its products are marketed via 12 subsidiaries, as well as distributors in more than 100 markets worldwide.
Limagrain is an international agricultural co-operative based in France, specializing in field seeds, vegetable seeds and cereal products. Founded and managed by farmers, Limagrain is the 4th largest seed company in the world and the 2nd largest in vegetable seeds, with annual sales of almost 2 billion Euro. Limagrain is geographically spread out over 41 countries, where it employs more than 8,600 people, about 20% of which (more than 1,750) are in research and development.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-22 Crop Trust and Plant Treaty pledging more than $100,000 to safeguard genebanks in Laos and Sudan
- 2023-11-22 Cora Seeds releases ToBRFV-resistant tomatoes
- 2023-11-22 Genetic insights into plant defense and growth trade-offs
- 2023-11-17 USDA proposes changes in approval process of genetically engineered crops
- 2023-11-15 Plant breeders and researchers collaborate for the next generation of legumes to reduce the protein gap in Europe
- 2023-11-13 AU: Breeder secures land to further breeding operations
- 2023-11-09 Turnover of Rijk Zwaan up to 593 million euros
- 2023-11-07 "We believe that such stacked resistance will stand up to new ToBRFV-mutations"
- 2023-11-06 Breeders welcome the adoption of the new Explanatory Notes on Essentially Derived Varieties by the UPOV Council
- 2023-11-06 US (NY): New plot-labeling program supports plant breeders in Global South
- 2023-11-03 US (WI): Julie Dawson honored for crop breeding work for organic systems
- 2023-11-03 "A box filler with excellent disease resistance"
- 2023-10-31 The evolution of plant variety protection in the era of new breeding techniques
- 2023-10-27 Ghana gene bank becomes the 100th depositor to Svalbard Global Seed Vault
- 2023-10-24 Two new ToLCNDV-resistant squash varieties introduced
- 2023-10-24 Commissioner Stella Kyriakides endorses new genomic techniques and plant reproductive material