- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Netherlands: HAS University opts for Certhon Phytotron Control System
"It's the first time we have worked with the HAS University Den Bosch," says John van der Sande, head of Certhon’s R&D department. "HAS University is determined to remain a frontrunner in plant research. Since we are ahead in the development of growth chambers, this collaboration is perfect,” concludes van der Sande, who is responsible for the development of the Certhon Phytotron Control system.
HAS University Den Bosch operates eight growth chambers, with a combined footprint of approximately 100 m². Four chambers are equipped with a three-layer cultivation system, the remaining chambers have four growing layers. This application allows for various research types. Each chamber is fully equipped with LED lighting and technical facilities for; irrigation, heating, cooling and CO2- dosing.
Thanks to the Certhon Phytotron Control system, the HAS University can control and monitor the climate in each chamber very accurately. “The choice of Certhon is partly determined by the user friendliness, especially the clarity that the interface displays: very important for an educational institution, with many employees and students who will work with this system," says Sector Director Horticulture and Agriculture Toine Hattink of HAS University.
HAS University of Applied Sciences is an independent university of applied sciences which is specialised in the field of agriculture, horticulture, food, nature conservation and environment with locations in Den Bosch and Venlo.
For more information:
John Lagerwerf,communication and PR
T: +31 (0)174 22 5080
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 For Rent: Property located in the transport zone Meer in Belgium
- 2023-11-30 British Berry Growers launches campaign and policy board to ensure a sustainable future
- 2023-11-30 Produce are rotting at Johannesburg Fresh Market due to lack of electricity
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"
- 2023-11-30 Andrew McIlwan elected Deputy Chair of Protected Cropping Australia
- 2023-11-30 Sara Wexler new CEO of Fresh Leaf
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”
- 2023-11-29 NL: Green Simplicity receives green light for 1 ha facility
- 2023-11-28 “We have specialists for this project too"