- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Valoya adds further LED products to its light solution for controlled growing environments
Available spectra is similar for all L-series products covering lighting needs for research and cultivation of a wide range of plants. The spectra is enabled by Valoya’s proprietary LEDs with proven patented and pending wide spectrum technology. The single chip spectrum ensures uncompromised light uniformity in critical applications in contrast to growth spectra made from monochromatic and white LEDs.
“Our customers have a large variety of differently sized and shaped growing environments. The expansion of the L-product line increases our ability to provide our light efficiently to any of our customers growing environments, regardless of shelf length or width”, says Sales Director Rabbe Ringbom.
Valoya wide spectrum LED lights have been available in the tube format already for four years, providing benefits such as energy savings, improved growth and better quality. The tube lights high performance at lower wattage per area compared to traditional light sources also reduces cooling needs. The very long lifespan compared to competitor products offers excellent cost of ownership.
The new 900mm LED tube light starts shipping in volume as of September 1st.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 For Rent: Property located in the transport zone Meer in Belgium
- 2023-11-30 British Berry Growers launches campaign and policy board to ensure a sustainable future
- 2023-11-30 Produce are rotting at Johannesburg Fresh Market due to lack of electricity
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"
- 2023-11-30 Andrew McIlwan elected Deputy Chair of Protected Cropping Australia
- 2023-11-30 Sara Wexler new CEO of Fresh Leaf
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”
- 2023-11-29 NL: Green Simplicity receives green light for 1 ha facility
- 2023-11-28 “We have specialists for this project too"