Gilbert van der Meer, Dylan van Geest en Mitchell van der Meer
30 years ago, MeerDeur started manufacturing aluminium doors. Now in 2014, complete horticultural projects are furnished with automatic sliding, turning and rolling doors. They can also deliver frames, windows, doors and curtain walls through its sister company Meergevelsystemen. Dylan van Geest, inside sales manager at MeurDeur: "We can supply products for every opening in a façade; doors or windows for inside or outside walls; it does not matter."
Mitchell van der Meer has been in the company for a few months and is amazed at how well customers are listened to. "As a newcomer at MeerDeur, it stroke me as really positive that we really think along with our customers, as that results in personalised advice. It is instructive for me to see how my colleagues do that. Most of them have horticultural experience and thus have the necessary expertise to understand growers, and this comes in handy when it comes to advising our customers." MeerDeur's products are adapted to function properly with the new semi-closed greenhouses. Dylan: "We of course do all this in consultation with our customers. Building new greenhouses is always a team effort."
Dylan van Geest, Mitchell van der Meer en Gilbert van der Meer
The Gatemaster is a popular MeerDeur product. Over the past few years, this door drive has received a number of updates:
- Resistance of the door leaf is measured.
- The control system has a connection for emergency power; this option is mandatory in Germany, for example.
- Communication via Profibus connectors possible for third parties.
The Speeddoor speed roller door has also developed in recent years:
- Door opens and closes faster.
- New side frames made of anodized aluminium.
- New controls making it easier to install.
- Optional resistance to wind / pressure.
- The Anticrash implementation; if the door leaf is hit unexpectedly and is dislodged, it can be easily put back in place.
For more information:
Tel. 0031 (0) 174 -280 777