- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Grow lights for agriculture industry anticipated to reach $3.6 billion by 2020
Worldwide markets are poised to achieve significant growth as the food supply for the world starts to adopt automated process. Grow lights have become more sophisticated and less expensive to run as solar and wind energy are adopted by greenhouses and plant factories. LED grow lights offer quality for growing, homogenous light distribution at precisely the right wavelengths.
LED grow lights are more powerful and efficient than the older generation high-pressure sodium and metal halide bulb grow lights. They lower the electricity bill and produce less heat. Less heat allows putting the light closer to plants, they do not get burned. The quality of light is better for growing with LED specialized grow lights. LED specialized grow lights offer homogenous light distribution. Light distribution at precisely the right wavelengths is made possible. LED light sources offer light distribution for good photosynthetic response. Vendors are able to stimulate plant growth. Flora series LEDs provide accelerated photosynthesis and energy savings.
Food factories produce organic vegetables. This represents a next step in the application of automated process to everyday life. Automated process for farming provides immediate help for food stores. Plant factories support farming practices that are not dependent on the climate. Food factories produce organic vegetables 24 hours a day. With the land available for farming depleting quickly, new types of farming are evolving.
Click here to buy a copy of the report at www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=280781
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 AI helps predict strawberry harvest
- 2023-11-30 AI in horticulture theme for 'Future Trends & Innovations'
- 2023-11-29 How AI could power the climate breakthrough the world needs
- 2023-11-29 Bluelab unveils controller upgrade
- 2023-11-29 Plug & Play ready-to-use vertical farm solution with air distribution
- 2023-11-29 "The auction model is one that truly works in Almeria"
- 2023-11-28 Canada: Vertical integration allows to have a farm set up on-site within 3-6 weeks
- 2023-11-27 Egypt: Growers transitioning to soilless farming to counter water scarcity
- 2023-11-24 "The surging berry demand, and the North American market growth are our focus points"
- 2023-11-24 Why do crops grow better with more light?
- 2023-11-24 Addressing labor shortage and preserving heritage through AI farming
- 2023-11-23 Smart farming seen as the solution in Japan’s ageing society
- 2023-11-23 Google's GraphCast can predict weather with 'unprecedented accuracy'
- 2023-11-23 Asia sees growing need for high-quality produce and leafy greens
- 2023-11-22 Netting cages offer a solution for easy insect inspection of new plant material
- 2023-11-22 Bosman Van Zaal now official dealer of Elpress