- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- What all grid regulators and policy makers should know about greenhouses and combined heat power
- AppHarvest starts construction on fourth and fifth indoor farms
- Finnish propagator Sigg-Plant expands capacity with 40%
- 50% more plants thanks to new strawberry cultivation system
- UAE agritech startup raises $180 million for Asia expansion
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
AU: Hydroponic Farmer's Federation name Graeme Smith as new life member
From left to right: Life Member Graeme Smith, John Elford HFF President, HFF, and HFF Vice President Tony, Spurling
Graeme has been a driving force in the HFF since being the foundation Secretary of the organisation in the early '90's, and has been heavily involved in the development of the organisation, which has seen it grow to being the effective grower self help group that it is today.
"This was totally unexpected, and I was deeply humbled to receive this award. Getting recognition from your peers for your endeavours is a very rewarding experience." said Graeme.
"The award is well deserved and reflects Graeme's commitment to both the wider industry and the HFF", said President John Elford.
For more information about the Hydroponic Farmer's Federation, visit www.hff.org.au
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-30 NL: Jan Willem de Vries appointed as Officer in the Order of Orange-Nassau
- 2022-06-30 Kisumu horticulture exports to UK resume after three-month break
- 2022-06-30 Shelf life, eating qualities, and more factor into new vegetable varieties
- 2022-06-30 From Master to Prestige: a more responsive approach
- 2022-06-30 UAE agritech startup raises $180 million for Asia expansion
- 2022-06-30 UK: Infarm starts operating vertical farming facility in Bedford
- 2022-06-30 Coöperatie Hoogstraten receives traders on its Taste Days Soft Fruit
- 2022-06-30 New cardboard packaging for The Greenery's soft fruit and fruit-vegetables
- 2022-06-30 Instar Asset Management partners with indoor mushroom grower
- 2022-06-30 Agro Care celebrates with grand anniversary party
- 2022-06-30 Ewout Valstar uses growing experience in new job: "Looking for opportunities to save energy"
- 2022-06-30 The Horticultural Innovation Center of the National Agricultural Science and Technology Park is open
- 2022-06-30 These are hard times for any player in the fresh chain
- 2022-06-30 US (NJ): Historic facility turned into vertical farm, farm store, restaurant, teaching kitchen, and more
- 2022-06-29 Approximately 13,000 sq.ft. vertical farm under construction at mall in Istanbul
- 2022-06-29 MultiGrow Grashoek & MultiFresa get complete food processing line
- 2022-06-29 "The new blackberry varieties that are coming allow us to look to the future with optimism"
- 2022-06-29 Shelf life extension solution adds 18 new crops
- 2022-06-29 Greenhouse opening helps Highfield Farm further develop industrial land into urban farm
- 2022-06-29 "Manual slicing is our strong point, maybe we don't communicate that enough yet"