- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
American Farmer to feature Ag Seeds in upcoming episode airing on RFD-TV
American Farmer will explore Ag Seeds, founded in 1975, whose mission is to identify and sell genetics that are adapted to the changing needs of California Agriculture and that contribute to the sustainable production of safe and nutritious food.
American Farmer will educate audiences on how Ag Seeds has evolved over the last 38 years into California's premier distributor of field seeds, vegetable seeds, and nursery seedlings. This segment will focus on how Ag Seeds is integrated into the California processing tomato business, from variety selection to planting to harvesting, to processing, and more.
"We were flattered and excited by the invitation to be featured on American Farmer; an educational program that focuses on innovation in Agriculture. It is a great opportunity to showcase the unique work we do at Ag Seeds," said Ag Seeds President, Scott Sullivan. "Given the current focus on sustainability, a segment featuring Ag Seeds work in processing tomatoes creates an opportunity to not only illustrate our work. It also creates an opportunity to publicize the great success the California Processing Tomato industry has had conserving resources in the production of this important crop."
Technical support that includes extensive research on product performance, planting schedules, transplant production, transplanting, field evaluations, new technology assessment, market analysis and lab services are all part of the package that Ag-Seeds delivers.
"Ag Seeds sets the standard amongst distributors of genetics in California and has played a key role in the evolution of Agriculture, and the sustainable production of safe and nutritious food," said Charlie Cowan, Producer for the series. "We are thrilled to showcase Ag Seeds in this episode."
For more information about Ag Seeds, visit:
www.agseeds.com or call (530) 666-3361.
For more information
Charlie Cowan, Senior Producer
T: (866) 496-4065 x 875
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-22 Crop Trust and Plant Treaty pledging more than $100,000 to safeguard genebanks in Laos and Sudan
- 2023-11-22 Cora Seeds releases ToBRFV-resistant tomatoes
- 2023-11-22 Genetic insights into plant defense and growth trade-offs
- 2023-11-17 USDA proposes changes in approval process of genetically engineered crops
- 2023-11-15 Plant breeders and researchers collaborate for the next generation of legumes to reduce the protein gap in Europe
- 2023-11-13 AU: Breeder secures land to further breeding operations
- 2023-11-09 Turnover of Rijk Zwaan up to 593 million euros
- 2023-11-07 "We believe that such stacked resistance will stand up to new ToBRFV-mutations"
- 2023-11-06 Breeders welcome the adoption of the new Explanatory Notes on Essentially Derived Varieties by the UPOV Council
- 2023-11-06 US (NY): New plot-labeling program supports plant breeders in Global South
- 2023-11-03 US (WI): Julie Dawson honored for crop breeding work for organic systems
- 2023-11-03 "A box filler with excellent disease resistance"
- 2023-10-31 The evolution of plant variety protection in the era of new breeding techniques
- 2023-10-27 Ghana gene bank becomes the 100th depositor to Svalbard Global Seed Vault
- 2023-10-24 Two new ToLCNDV-resistant squash varieties introduced
- 2023-10-24 Commissioner Stella Kyriakides endorses new genomic techniques and plant reproductive material