- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
- Artificial photosynthesis can produce food without sunshine
- Finnish lettuce greenhouse uses industry waste wood to heat the greenhouse
- New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- 21-year-old student establishes hydroponics business with only P1,000
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Ellegaard celebrates 25 years in sustainable plug propagation industry
From the start in 1989 as a small family owned company to the international company with sales reaching out to more than 80 countries today, Ellegaard has been able to follow the demanding and ever changing needs from the horticultural market. Starting out supplying customers mainly in the flower market with the Ellepot system giving improved production efficiency, optimized logistics, and increased yield and lowering costs of goods produced, Ellegaard is today proud of serving benchmark companies around the world within industries and markets like forestry, vegetables and fruit with the benefits of the Ellepot system.
CEO Lars Steen Pedersen says:
"These 25 years have been a journey in which we have grown together with the support and knowledge of our customers, partners and our vendors and we feel quite honoured to have shared these years with them and hope to continue for 25 more.
Our success is the result of a positive attitude, hard work, patience, innovative approach, learning from failures and above all being persistent. Much of Ellegaard's growth can be attributed to how we treat those we work with. Being a trustful partner with our customers, partners, vendors and employees creates strong working relationships, which then results in successfully producing quality products each day.
We shall continue the hard work to make it possible for us to provide the market with the number one sustainable propagation system available, which we are very proud of and look forward to continue providing the market and our loyal customers and partners around the world in the future”.
For more information
Micael Christensen, Executive Assistant
DK-6715 Esbjerg N
T: +45 7614 7676
F: +45 7614 7660
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-24 "Additional costs of up to 40% are hard to pass on, which hampers our operating results"
- 2022-06-24 Syngenta announces Eric Boeck as new Head of North America Seeds business
- 2022-06-24 Oppy welcomes back category director of greenhouse
- 2022-06-24 Vertigo Technologies wins the 2022 Topsector T&U Innovation Prize
- 2022-06-24 The last window is set at Schenkeveld Schiphol
- 2022-06-24 Delayed bell pepper production in Campania
- 2022-06-23 "Finnish growers must switch from heating with peat to much pricier wood chips"
- 2022-06-23 New head of research and development at Vineland Research and Innovation Centre
- 2022-06-23 Australia's biggest cucumber farm will be a boon for traditional owners
- 2022-06-23 Duda Farm Fresh Foods announces CEO-elect
- 2022-06-23 Air freight demand begins to decrease amid global economic turmoil
- 2022-06-23 Tsingsky: The first glass greenhouse in China to get bankable loan
- 2022-06-23 Fischer Farms hires new sales director
- 2022-06-23 Van Oers United begins operating under new label: Primeale United
- 2022-06-23 Container farming gains momentum
- 2022-06-22 The first pink Barbastro tomatoes are on sale, and the reception is very good
- 2022-06-22 Michiel van Ginkel appointed to CEO Dutch Greenhouse Delta
- 2022-06-22 Ontario Produce Marketing Association announces four new board members
- 2022-06-22 Full lineup of organics highlighted
- 2022-06-22 Demo center being built in Agadir