- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Ellegaard celebrates 25 years in sustainable plug propagation industry
From the start in 1989 as a small family owned company to the international company with sales reaching out to more than 80 countries today, Ellegaard has been able to follow the demanding and ever changing needs from the horticultural market. Starting out supplying customers mainly in the flower market with the Ellepot system giving improved production efficiency, optimized logistics, and increased yield and lowering costs of goods produced, Ellegaard is today proud of serving benchmark companies around the world within industries and markets like forestry, vegetables and fruit with the benefits of the Ellepot system.
CEO Lars Steen Pedersen says:
"These 25 years have been a journey in which we have grown together with the support and knowledge of our customers, partners and our vendors and we feel quite honoured to have shared these years with them and hope to continue for 25 more.
Our success is the result of a positive attitude, hard work, patience, innovative approach, learning from failures and above all being persistent. Much of Ellegaard's growth can be attributed to how we treat those we work with. Being a trustful partner with our customers, partners, vendors and employees creates strong working relationships, which then results in successfully producing quality products each day.
We shall continue the hard work to make it possible for us to provide the market with the number one sustainable propagation system available, which we are very proud of and look forward to continue providing the market and our loyal customers and partners around the world in the future”.
For more information
Micael Christensen, Executive Assistant
DK-6715 Esbjerg N
T: +45 7614 7676
F: +45 7614 7660
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 For Rent: Property located in the transport zone Meer in Belgium
- 2023-11-30 British Berry Growers launches campaign and policy board to ensure a sustainable future
- 2023-11-30 Produce are rotting at Johannesburg Fresh Market due to lack of electricity
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"
- 2023-11-30 Andrew McIlwan elected Deputy Chair of Protected Cropping Australia
- 2023-11-30 Sara Wexler new CEO of Fresh Leaf
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”
- 2023-11-29 NL: Green Simplicity receives green light for 1 ha facility
- 2023-11-28 “We have specialists for this project too"