- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Daily prices of major Spanish vegetable auctions on Agropiazarra
"Currently, Agropizarra employs six people,” says one of the founders, Nils Angelike. According to him, the fruit and vegetable sector, both in Spain and abroad, has a strong need for vegetable prices from Almería. "We offer our clients the unique opportunity to follow the evolution of the most important vegetable auctions in Almeria, Murcia and Granada on our website.”
“We are still a very young company, but so far the fruit and vegetable sector responds positively to our idea. On the website, the number of members is growing rapidly, as is the number of followers on Facebook and Twitter. We receive particular interest from countries that purchase products here in Almeria. At the moment we are mostly working with Spanish customers, but we also seek customers in Germany, Netherlands, France, Belgium and England and Scandinavia."
“Our portal daily receives daily updates. We also have an extensive database, going back to 2012. Another big advantage is the Analysis Tool: Visitors can follow trends, movements and developments in the Spanish market in real time! In Europe, there is little available information on the Spanish market. With our service, customers can track prices and trends at any time.”
Weekly updates will soon appear on AGF.nl.
Click her for a full overview 16-06 t/m 21-06
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 USDA grant to support beginning farmer and rancher program
- 2023-12-01 "Warm September created Belgian strawberry supply gap"
- 2023-11-30 Brussels greenlights EU-New Zealand trade deal
- 2023-11-30 "Moroccan tomatoes sell well in Spain and the UK, but Dutch clients must get used to the prices"
- 2023-11-30 Survey: Prioritizing the challenges that accompany CEA spinach production
- 2023-11-29 "In recent years, romanesco broccoli has offered interesting price stability"
- 2023-11-29 “Saturated” French tomato market
- 2023-11-29 Ireland: 44% farm income drop is a serious concern, says IFA president
- 2023-11-29 Bank of Kigali advises Rwandan agri-exporters on its financial solutions
- 2023-11-28 Next year’s freight rate expectations have sunk well below the waterline
- 2023-11-28 Flood control measures in place in Kenya as Karimenu II dam fills up
- 2023-11-28 Dutch tomato exports fell by 8% on the European market - first eight months of 2023
- 2023-11-28 Movement of blueberries from Mexico expected about the same
- 2023-11-28 Rees-Mogg criticized after calling on 'cheap food imports' to replace UK seasonal workers
- 2023-11-28 "Weather extremes affect the whole supply chain"
- 2023-11-28 US: Biden-Harris administration partners with ag producers to strengthen supply chains and lower food costs