- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- What all grid regulators and policy makers should know about greenhouses and combined heat power
- AppHarvest starts construction on fourth and fifth indoor farms
- Finnish propagator Sigg-Plant expands capacity with 40%
- 50% more plants thanks to new strawberry cultivation system
- UAE agritech startup raises $180 million for Asia expansion
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Certis USA introduces Rendition, a new PPA in the agricultural market
Jeremy Briscoe, Certis USA Speciality Ag Business Manager, said Rendition fits well within the Certis USA product line. “Rendition can be used many different ways to solve many different problems fruit and vegetable growers come across,” he said. “Rendition offers more flexibility at better economics to the distributors and the end users since the product label provides for multiple uses. One product can fit all the needs where PAA is used on the farm or in the packing house.”
Rendition may be used to cure and prevent bacteria, fungi and algae. It can be applied as a seed bed treatment, soil drench, foliar treatments, applied through irrigation systems, or used for postharvest treatments, such as on potatoes. Rendition may be applied up to and including the day of harvest. Because it is residue exempt, it is an export friendly product.
Tim Damico, Executive Vice President, NAFTA for Certis USA, said, “Rendition factors into our strategic position as being the number one provider of biopesticide products in the U.S. Certis USA provides almost 30 different biopesticide products, and the product line continues to expand yearly. This is the 14th new product that Certis USA has added in the last five years leading to unprecedented growth of the company.
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Certis USA is a leading manufacturer and distributor of a broad line of biopesticide products for speciality agricultural and horticultural markets and the home and garden market. Certis USA products provide valuable solutions by meeting the challenges faced by today’s growers who are seeking sustainable alternatives, resistant pest management and harvest solutions, and low pesticide residues for market flexibility and export accessibility. For more information about Certis USA or its products visit www.CertisUSA.com.
For more information, visit www.certisusa.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-29 Beneficial insects are exposed to insecticides through honeydew
- 2022-06-28 Spray boom full of traps to catch pests
- 2022-06-28 Biosecurity advice: Blueberry rust Western Australia
- 2022-06-24 CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- 2022-06-24 New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- 2022-06-24 How can the seed sector contribute to the sustainable use of pesticides?
- 2022-06-22 Controlling Cercospora leaf spot in beet in 2022
- 2022-06-21 Vegetables tainted with ToBRFV were imported to Russia
- 2022-06-21 Cucurbit powdery mildew control in 2022
- 2022-06-20 ZeroTol 2.0 helps reduce resistance in IPM programs
- 2022-06-20 IntraLight launches next-gen pesticide, protecting crops without chemicals
- 2022-06-17 South Africa plays a critical role in the continent's crop protection industry
- 2022-06-17 US: APHIS seeks public comment on proposed changes for revising pest regulation lists
- 2022-06-17 South Africa plays critical role in continent’s crop protection sector
- 2022-06-17 Tradecorp launches new biostimulant worldwide
- 2022-06-14 "Cleaning machine reduces need for expensive algae control chemicals"
- 2022-06-14 Organifarms and Biobest win GreenTech Innovation Awards 2022
- 2022-06-08 Prevention of algae formation with Intra Hydropure
- 2022-06-08 Nano-sensor detects pesticides on fruit in minutes
- 2022-06-06 Latest developments in high-tech strawberry IPM