- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
New XL 8 telescoping lance for applications in high places
The XL 8 can be extended in sections from 1.5 metres to 7 metres (working height: 8 metres). Many operations can now be performed safely from ground level, eliminating the need for ladders, cherry pickers or scaffolds. This not only reduces the risk of accidents, but saves a lot of time since the product can now be sprayed from the ground. It also saves money over having to rent a cherry picker or build a scaffold.
And like with so many things, the details make the difference: The flexible spray nozzle, which is adjustable from stream to mist, can be easily bent in the desired direction. The XL 8 telescoping lance is ideally suited for treating the tops of indoor vegetation in places like wellness facilities and shopping centres. Public institutions may also want the XL 8 to treat pests like the oak procession moth, which harms valuable oak trees. Other applications can be found in fruit orchards and tree nurseries where treetop treatments are often skipped because of the time and expense involved.
It can also be used to disperse dusting powders such as stone dust or similar preventive or strengthening agents. All you need to do is install a special nozzle.
The new XL 8 telescoping lance works best with Birchmeier sprayers like the REC 15 backpack sprayer or the proven DR 5 powder duster.
For more information
Birchmeier Sprühtechnik AG
Stefan Meyer, Media Service
Im Stetterfeld 1
CH 5608 Stetten
T: +41 (0) 56 485 81 81
M: +41 (0) 79 330 03 93
F: +41 (0) 56 485 81 82
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-28 New cling film technology provides certified recyclable alternative to PVC films
- 2023-11-27 Europe wants to save the planet, but its share of plastic pollution is only 5 percent
- 2023-11-23 New solution adds value and ease to machine-harvested blueberries
- 2023-11-22 "There will be no regression to classic plastic packaging"
- 2023-11-20 What will the war on plastic cost the fresh produce industry?
- 2023-11-14 A smart solution for packing small fruits and mushrooms
- 2023-11-14 Plug plant and seed tray packs ensure safe seed deliveries
- 2023-11-13 More and more innovations in advanced packaging
- 2023-11-07 WPTC European tomato production update
- 2023-11-07 Compostable packaging: keeping produce fresh and sustainable
- 2023-11-06 "In the end, rising freight costs lead to higher offer prices in retail"
- 2023-11-02 "Cold chain temperature monitoring maximizes shelf-life and reduces food waste"
- 2023-11-02 Dutch branch Celtic Refrigeration has bankruptcy declared - talks on restart ongoing
- 2023-11-01 Corrugated packaging gets smarter and greener
- 2023-11-01 "With the press of a button, from 200g iceberg lettuce to 600g spinach"
- 2023-10-16 New bundling machine unveiled at Fruit Attraction