- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
Netherlands: Paprika Nursery T&R Vollebregt works with harvest predictor Zettingswijzer.nl
For a modern breeder, a business without email is unthinkable. Klimlink stems from the digital prehistory, but is still functioning to the satisfaction of many growers. Still, it moved with the times and recently introduced the Kaslink module, unlocking the local Klimlink database Climb to the Internet. Now, greenhouse data from climate computers are available to everyone.
As a first application, Zettingswijzer.nl of B-Mex now has direct access to climate data from Klimlink. B-Mex makes computational models suitable for use by growers and educators. Test client for this scoop is pepper company T&R Vollebregt in Bleiswijk.
Grower Robert Vollebregt is pleased with the successful test: "I was very pleased with the Zettingswijzer, but now it has become a lot easier still." Owner Fokke Buwalda of B-Mex "With such a data link, general knowledge can be converted into useful insight for individual companies." Klimlink owner Wim van Vliet is also very enthusiastic: "For me, a low cost price and reliable protection of the reference data is very important"
There has been a lot of interest from various businesses for both Zettingswijzer.nl and Kaslink, and both companies are committed in full to even more innovations. With this innovation, the greenhouse horticulture has access to new products that give hope in these difficult economic times.
For more information:
Wim van Vliet
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 Urban agriculture can promote sustainability and community well-being
- 2023-12-06 Climate Incidents feature to combat powdery mildew
- 2023-12-06 New machine automates weighing and banding
- 2023-12-06 US (MA): Local Farmers tackle nutritional deficiency in their crops due to climate change
- 2023-12-06 Michigan State University horticultural lighting workshop
- 2023-12-05 "Hermetic screens offer more energy saving"
- 2023-12-05 Hydrogen-oxygen technology proves to be highly scalable for greenhouse horticulture
- 2023-12-05 "Thanks to a new development, we can produce almost 100 clip nets per minute"
- 2023-12-04 AI-based inventory management software that “maximizes margins and minimizes losses”
- 2023-12-01 AI helps predict strawberry harvest
- 2023-11-30 AI in horticulture theme for 'Future Trends & Innovations'
- 2023-11-29 How AI could power the climate breakthrough the world needs
- 2023-11-29 Bluelab unveils controller upgrade
- 2023-11-29 Plug & Play ready-to-use vertical farm solution with air distribution
- 2023-11-29 "The auction model is one that truly works in Almeria"
- 2023-11-28 Canada: Vertical integration allows to have a farm set up on-site within 3-6 weeks