- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
Perth, Australia: 20 to 24 August, 2015
New Ornamental Crops and Protea Research Symposia and Conference
Please register your initial interest and wish to receive further notifications by completing the Expression of Interest on the conference website.
The Conference will provide a forum for researchers from around the globe to present current research on Proteaceous species and related plants, and the latest research focussed on developing new ornamental crops for world markets. Keynote speakers will address the cut flower and ornamental plant community on innovations and new technologies associated with breeding, production, postharvest management and marketing of these ornamental crops.
This will be an excellent networking opportunity for ornamental plant and flower producers and marketers, researchers and extension specialists to share experiences and knowledge from around the world. The conference will also showcase Australian flora and research through excursions to the famous Kings Park and Botanic Garden, national parks in Western Australian and visits to wildflower growers and exporters.
The program of the Conference will consist of two days of invited speakers, oral presentations and posters and two days of tours. All participants interested in either an oral or a poster presentation will be invited to submit an abstract on the following subjects: state of the industry, genetics and breeding, biotechnology, physiology, propagation, production, crop protection, postharvest and quality and marketing.
The Call for Abstracts will be coming soon. Please register your interest and you will automatically receive conference updates including the call for abstracts.
Dr Robyn McConchie
Chair International Protea Working Group and Conference Convenor
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-07 From high-tech to lower-quality products that are acceptable to different demographics
- 2023-12-07 Registration open for the Kentucky Fruit & Vegetable Conference
- 2023-12-07 Photo Report New York Produce Show
- 2023-12-05 Ghana Netherlands Business and Culture Council holds horticulture business challenge
- 2023-12-05 Win a ticket and stand at GreenTech Americas 2024 in Mexico
- 2023-11-30 "Seed sector sees progress on the road to enhancing the multilateral system in 2025"
- 2023-11-30 India: Protected cropping conference kicks off at SHUATS campus
- 2023-11-30 Enhancing availability of improved vegetable varieties in Tanzania
- 2023-11-30 “The world needs 100% sustainable agriculture”
- 2023-11-30 Sergeant major is pelted with barrage of vegetables
- 2023-11-29 Photo report: Global Berry Congress
- 2023-11-29 Pest management strategic plan (PMSP) workshop for strawberries
- 2023-11-27 Photo report: GrowTech 2023, Antalya, Turkey
- 2023-11-27 KG Systems & KG Greenhouses participate in CollegeTour
- 2023-11-27 US (ME): Greenhouse grower receives 'Business at Work for Maine' award
- 2023-11-24 Abu Dhabi: First edition of Horti Agri Next MEA in photos