- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Design combines best of both worlds:
Faber reveals new 2 ha Hybrid X Greenhouse in Australia
A view of the gable during construction
This Hybrid X glasshouse features a gutter height of 7.3 metres, diffused glass and a white powder coated construction. Royal Brinkman supplied and installed the complete electric and irrigation system. Typical of many greenhouse installations of Royal Brinkman; it also features their exclusive Drain Water Control system and scale system (DWC-scale).
“This unique HYBRID X Greenhouse combines the advantages of both the full traditional climate control possibilities with the advantages of the semi closed greenhouse possibilities with modern path wall & mixing room system," said Frits Veenman of Royal Brinkman. "Depending on the daily outside temperature and crop conditions the climate control can be done with traditional ventilation, or with almost a closed greenhouse with modulated air circulation/- ventilation and P&F cooling, or with an unlimited combination of options of both systems. It makes this greenhouse a real Hybrid like modern cars using traditional and future options."
Veenman further remarked; "The Hybrid X greenhouse is set up for the future to make full economical profit out of this combination. It saves a lot of electricity compared to greenhouses with a very limited number of vents which needs year round use of electricity consuming fans. The Hybrid X greenhouse is a big step forward and gives the grower the freedom to make a choice for the most economical use of his greenhouse, to reduce electricity costs and no there is no risk of a direct crop failure by a serious electricity power down."
For more information:
Aust. Ph. + 61 432352920
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-05 Hydrogen-oxygen technology proves to be highly scalable for greenhouse horticulture
- 2023-12-05 "Thanks to a new development, we can produce almost 100 clip nets per minute"
- 2023-12-05 "Hermetic screens offer more energy saving"
- 2023-12-04 AI-based inventory management software that “maximizes margins and minimizes losses”
- 2023-12-01 AI helps predict strawberry harvest
- 2023-11-30 AI in horticulture theme for 'Future Trends & Innovations'
- 2023-11-29 How AI could power the climate breakthrough the world needs
- 2023-11-29 Bluelab unveils controller upgrade
- 2023-11-29 Plug & Play ready-to-use vertical farm solution with air distribution
- 2023-11-29 "The auction model is one that truly works in Almeria"
- 2023-11-28 Canada: Vertical integration allows to have a farm set up on-site within 3-6 weeks
- 2023-11-27 Egypt: Growers transitioning to soilless farming to counter water scarcity
- 2023-11-24 "The surging berry demand, and the North American market growth are our focus points"
- 2023-11-24 Why do crops grow better with more light?
- 2023-11-24 Addressing labor shortage and preserving heritage through AI farming
- 2023-11-23 Smart farming seen as the solution in Japan’s ageing society