- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
Packaging companies unite to form global brand Coveris™
“Today’s rebranding announcement marks an important milestone for us, signifying the successful integration of five packaging companies into a global industry leader,” said Jack Knott, Chief Executive Officer. “More than a global business, Coveris is a ‘multi-local’ business partner, close to our customers in many regions and markets around the world. We’re confident that the Coveris name will become synonymous with our passion for excellence in high-performance packaging products that add value to our customers’ products and businesses.”
“Uniting all of our operations as Coveris is much more than just a name change,” said Michael Cronin, CEO of the Global Flexibles business. “It enables us to more efficiently deploy our technology and capabilities to our customers in every market, and is a clear indicator of our commitment to upholding the highest standards of excellence in all of our working relationships.”
“Under Coveris we have integrated the strengths of all five businesses into one company,” said Dieter Bergner, CEO of the Global Rigid business. “Today, all of our 8,600 employees are moving together, focusing on what is important.”
For more information, visit www.SunCapPart.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 "Cellulose nets will also gain a foothold in the conventional sector"
- 2023-11-28 New cling film technology provides certified recyclable alternative to PVC films
- 2023-11-27 Europe wants to save the planet, but its share of plastic pollution is only 5 percent
- 2023-11-23 New solution adds value and ease to machine-harvested blueberries
- 2023-11-22 "There will be no regression to classic plastic packaging"
- 2023-11-20 What will the war on plastic cost the fresh produce industry?
- 2023-11-14 A smart solution for packing small fruits and mushrooms
- 2023-11-14 Plug plant and seed tray packs ensure safe seed deliveries
- 2023-11-13 More and more innovations in advanced packaging
- 2023-11-07 WPTC European tomato production update
- 2023-11-07 Compostable packaging: keeping produce fresh and sustainable
- 2023-11-06 "In the end, rising freight costs lead to higher offer prices in retail"
- 2023-11-02 "Cold chain temperature monitoring maximizes shelf-life and reduces food waste"
- 2023-11-02 Dutch branch Celtic Refrigeration has bankruptcy declared - talks on restart ongoing
- 2023-11-01 Corrugated packaging gets smarter and greener
- 2023-11-01 "With the press of a button, from 200g iceberg lettuce to 600g spinach"