- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
Pure Flavor® features new products at PMA Fresh Summit
‘The Snacking Series’ was originally designed for our highly demanded “Juno® Bite” – snacking grape tomatoes. It is designed specifically for retailers’ sales point-of-view and convenience needs for consumers. This package has an eye-catching label design, along with suggested recipes, multiple display abilities, and can be used as a washing and severing container for individual usage that is portioned for smaller meals or snacking needs.
We have also introduced Bumbles™ yellow grape tomatoes –juicy, flavorful tiny bites of sweetness, Sangria Medley tomatoes with a selection of unique flavors and newest addition Juno Bites Trio – with all the flavors everyone is looking for.
‘In an attempt to promote healthy eating for kids, we have also developed ‘The Snacking Series’ graphics to be more appealing for a younger age group. Pau noted, ‘ We are thrilled to have such a successful launched at the PMA this year with our increase planting acreage, new staff members joining Pure, you can expect many more coming from us in the next upcoming season.’
For more information, contact us:
Pure Flavor® Team
Phone: +1 519-326-8444
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-07 India: Couple grows exotic produce in hydroponics
- 2023-12-07 US (IL): Container farm makes Quad City debut
- 2023-12-07 "The production increase on an annual basis is about 10 percent"
- 2023-12-07 US (CA): Vine Ripe Tomatoes offering fresh produce all year long
- 2023-12-06 Spain: Rosa de Barbastro tomato production one million less than expected
- 2023-12-05 Italian grower plans to expand tunnel cultivation
- 2023-12-05 Cucumber grower opts for LEDs to reduce energy consumption and up production
- 2023-12-05 "Imbalance in berry chain squeezes both ends: the grower, and the consumer"
- 2023-12-04 South Africa: Gesture helps Soweto residents to put healthy food on the table and boost a local economy
- 2023-12-04 US (MA): Jail supervisor jumps at chance of running aquaponics greenhouse
- 2023-12-04 "In Almeria we have lacked water for 60 years; for us, it is not a new issue"
- 2023-12-01 Former Isle of Wight tomato business land could be turned into houses
- 2023-12-01 "We all need to quickly switch to tropical fruit production in greenhouses"
- 2023-12-01 Bringing affordable specialty mushrooms to tables across Germany
- 2023-11-30 From eggplants to bullseyes: Dirk is the 'Aubergenius'
- 2023-11-29 Goulburn Valley grower abandons crop blaming high mark-ups at supermarkets