New Super centrifuge
The development started with the University of Twente (NL). Since then, the R & D department of FTNON has developed the system into a super centrifuge. The advantages are:
- Continuous centrifuge, no buffering before or after the centrifuge required
- Optimal centrifugation process, even for fragile products
- High capacity, in combination with minimal foot print
- Easy to maintain, by minimal use of components
- Simple operation, as there are only two variables to be set
- Thanks to easy accessibility, quick cleaning possible
The nomination for the Food Valley Award is due to the fact that all parts of the drying system are developed individually, and so, a totally new concept has been born. This makes it a well-founded innovation, according to the jury.
For more information about this new development, please click here.
For more information:
Mobile: (+31) 6 531 546 49