Top 5 -yesterday
- UK: Grower reduces greenhouse temperature by more than 6°C during heatwave with no cooling, fog systems
- Understanding the profitability of your greenhouse
- Agave: The new drought-tolerant California crop?
- Patromex and DIDIHU partnership invests in modern plant for value-added coconut substrates
- US: Larry Ellison is feeding Hawaii from his high-tech hydroponic farm on Lanai
Top 5 -last month
- Vertical farming technologies tool in researching and fighting diseases
- German retailer Kaufland and horti-family Reichenspurner open new greenhouse
- "Water is the new gold"
- Growing strawberries from seeds becoming increasingly popular
- Higher productivity and earliness are the story behind these pink greenhouses
US: Yara and BASF discussing joint investment
Additional details of the possible joint venture including the exact location for the plant as well as the capacity of the plant are currently being discussed by the parties.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-11 New packaging for hydroponic fertilizer launched
- 2022-08-11 CAN: Fertilizer sanctions expected to continue into 2023 crop year
- 2022-07-20 Better fertigation with ion-specific measurements
- 2022-07-18 Verano365 readies organic wetting agent
- 2022-07-14 VitalFluid trials their Natural Nitrogen
- 2022-07-14 Chinese scientists expected to raise Pakistan tomato production
- 2022-07-08 Active ingredients: worth the investment?
- 2022-07-06 Australia: bee tracker measures real-time pollination
- 2022-07-06 "Tomato waste biofertilizer is cheaper and more sustainable than the traditional ones"
- 2022-06-30 US decided to impose a tax on nitrogen fertilizers from Russia
- 2022-06-30 Tanzania: Tomato farmers combat fertilizer shortage
- 2022-06-30 Bioline Agroscience is launching the first rhizobacterial-based biostimulant
- 2022-06-29 US (CT): Rising fertilizer prices hitting farms, parks and gardens
- 2022-06-29 Integrated Pest Management farming methods get a boost in Europe
- 2022-06-07 Organic fertilizer guidelines launched to address fertilizer crisis in Ghana
- 2022-05-27 Plant-based biostimulants from cultivated crops
- 2022-05-13 Natural Growth boosts strawberry crop in yield and sweetness
- 2022-05-11 Using an app to use resources more efficiently
- 2022-05-10 "Soaring fertilizer prices put global food security at risk"
- 2022-05-04 Human urine could be an effective and less polluting crop fertiliser