- Grower Manager Fresh Produce
- Senior Commercial Manager (Sales and Procurement)
- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- Mexico: Rising Farms boosts capacity fivefold
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- Conventional and organic: greenhouse grower does it all
Ukraine: KSG Agro signs big deal with China, Israel
Earlier the Hong Kong newspaper South China Morning Post reported that the Chinese company Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps had signed a lease agreement with KSG Agro, under which China leased 100 thousand hectares of land. According to the newspaper, in 2009 China used about 2 million hectares of land abroad for the cultivation of agricultural products and has plans to increase it to 3 million hectares in the future.
As earlier reported, KSG announced plans to introduce drip irrigation for 10 thousand hectares by the year 2015. To implement the plan the KSG Agro reached an agreement with the Israeli company on supply the equipment worth $ 1.8 million.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-07 Greenhouses that tell you how they are doing: Can you imagine?
- 2023-02-07 US: Amazon backed greenhouse starts selling via Amazon Fresh
- 2023-02-06 Russian growers supported with lease contracts
- 2023-02-03 Restart for bankrupt 30MHZ within Sobolt group
- 2023-02-03 Managing the greenhouse from the cloud: opportunities with SaaS
- 2023-02-03 “Everbearers profit from data-driven approach”
- 2023-02-01 Baby vs. teen leaf : what’s the best approach for loose leaf lettuce?
- 2023-02-01 Dutch bell pepper grower installs 20MW electrode boiler
- 2023-01-31 Why irrigation and nutrients should be well distributed in substrate bags
- 2023-01-31 Measuring flesh firmness has never been easier for cherries and blueberries
- 2023-01-30 "Ultrapure peroxide leads to lower plant mortality and increased disease control"
- 2023-01-26 "Affordable organic foods can be produced from commercial aquaponic greenhouse farms"
- 2023-01-26 "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- 2023-01-19 Energy saving potential with new farm management system SBE
- 2023-01-18 New solar panels show growers the light
- 2023-01-16 The influence of wind load on greenhouses and prevention points
- 2023-01-11 “20 percent more fruit with our 2LEVEL cultivation system”
- 2023-01-11 CAN (ON): Researcher using technology to improve sustainability of indoor farming
- 2023-01-11 Tech solutions bring agriculture alive near hyper-saline Dead Sea
- 2023-01-11 “No worries about accumulating sodium concentrations”