- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
UK: Tozer seeds’ trials prove promising
Tozer Seeds featured a variety of products. Hot products included speciality kales with new colors and sweeter flavors, Hybrid Celery, and Calypso Cilantro known for rapid emergence with little to no bolting. Other popular items included British Basil and its’ temperature tolerance, Dragon’s Tongue Arugula with red veins and green leaf, and Wildfire Arugula which is one of the spiciest arugulas on the market.
Kraig Kuykendall, NAFTA Sales Manager, noted the positive energy in the fields. “We were excited to see so many participants from the US and Canada attend our trials this year. We had tremendous interest in our new specialty kales. I have no doubt this was fuelled by the white hot sales of kale in North America.”
Tozer Seeds hosts seed trials annually each fall. The next opportunity to visit fields will be in September of 2014 again in Cobham, England. Learn more about Tozer Seeds and products at tozerseeds.com.
For more information:
Tozer Seeds Ltd
Tel: +44 (0) 1932 862 059
Fax: +44 (0) 1932 868 973
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 CAN (BC): Long Creek School will help NFJDWC grow native plants for restoration
- 2023-11-30 Flanders makes a case for local Belgian ginger
- 2023-11-30 Multi-parameter soil sensor selected for integration into Aranet
- 2023-11-29 New partnership to explore weed species cultivation indoors
- 2023-11-29 “There is still a high demand for additional square meters for cultivation"
- 2023-11-29 Smooth transition for greens to Yuma in 2023
- 2023-11-28 "Delayed bell pepper plantings this season could lead to less watermelon being planted in spring"
- 2023-11-28 Tomato yields decrease in Morocco as the weather gets colder
- 2023-11-28 Fresh Select overcomes challenges to lead innovation in salad and leafy greens industry
- 2023-11-28 First expansion of allotment greenhouse Houten
- 2023-11-27 "Challenging weather conditions for lamb's lettuce sowing"
- 2023-11-27 “Berries are booming in Canada”
- 2023-11-27 "Intensive greenhouse horticulture and extensive organic horticulture are a perfect match"
- 2023-11-27 Webinar: 4 common grower problems solved with digital agronomy
- 2023-11-24 "Showcasing how to grow food in harshest conditions"
- 2023-11-24 Benin: Climate-resilient vegetable varieties thrive in local conditions