- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Oscar awards for innovation awarded at MacFrut
Ishida received the first category award for its Rv Series, the latest development of Ishida’s multi-head weigher; Carton Pack won a prize in the Packaging category for its Cpfresh® technology, which enables product respiration to be self-controlled, thus retaining quality unaltered until the time of consumption; OrtoRomi won the third category prize for Topolina, a new lunch-time bowl; whereas Polymer Logistics won the Oscar Logistica prize for Rattan Active Lock Rpc, a trolley that can be easily converted from a pallet into a reinforced trolley, and vice versa.
The general prize, based on visitors’ votes, was given to the Alma Mater Studiorum of Bologna, which presented the Sweet series cherries, with features including: sweetness, large size, attractive appearance, firm flesh and fragrance.
All the prizes were awarded by Paolo Lucchi, Mayor of Cesena, except for the second category prize, awarded by Domenico Scarpellini, President of Cesena Fiera, and the third category prize, awarded by Alberto Zambianchi, President of the Chamber of Commerce of Forlì-Cesena.
The products in this competition were judged by a panel of experts and authorities in the agri-food sector. The initiative aims to encourage companies to achieve process and product innovation.
For more information:
Luca Speroni, International Press Office
Macfrut c/o Fruitecom srl
Tel: +39 059 7863894
Fax: +39 059 7863889
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-27 Photo report: GrowTech 2023, Antalya, Turkey
- 2023-11-27 KG Systems & KG Greenhouses particate in CollegeTour
- 2023-11-27 US (ME): Greenhouse grower receives 'Business at Work for Maine' award
- 2023-11-24 Abu Dhabi: First edition of Horti Agri Next MEA in photos
- 2023-11-24 US (TX): Controlled Environment Horticulture Conference set for Dec. 7-8 in Dallas
- 2023-11-24 Harvest robots? Irrigation is what it's about at GrowTech Antalya
- 2023-11-24 Photo report: German berry industry meets at ExpoSE
- 2023-11-23 phenoLytcis wins Seed Innovation Challenge Award 2023
- 2023-11-23 HortEx Vietnam organizers partner with IPM Essen
- 2023-11-23 "Installing a modern shading system in a plastic greenhouse is becoming more common"
- 2023-11-23 Ecuadorian produce promoted at New York Produce Show
- 2023-11-22 Canadian produce industry advocates for affordable healthy food for Canadians
- 2023-11-22 Large Dutch horticulture delegation visiting China, heralding closer cooperation
- 2023-11-22 Growtech starts, a Turkish horticultural exhibition about more than Turkey alone
- 2023-11-22 The 21st China Greenhouse Horticulture Industry Conference was successfully held in Hangzhou
- 2023-11-20 UAE: Heat and labor shortage drive innovation in the Middle East