- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
Russia: Japanese consul organizes seminars on greenhouse growing in cold climate
"The participants will become familiar with the organization of the greenhouse plant production in Japan - hydroponics, concept and technical elements in greenhouse crop production," - said the representative of the Ministry. He added that the emeritus at Osaka University, Ph.D. in Agricultural Science Hideo Ikeda will deliver lectures on "Hydroponics and quality of the products obtained by the method of hydroponics," "Greenhouse equipment, materials, and film coatings," a "greenhouse-crop business", "Greenhouse in cold climate regions; growing vegetables hydroponically. "
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-27 New greenhouses covering 6000 sq m to grow Kiwi Plants
- 2023-09-27 "We managed to produce tomatoes without chemicals on 13.5 hectares this year"
- 2023-09-27 A farmer from Aktobe supplies melons year round
- 2023-09-27 CAN (ON): Durham College’s indoor farm supports local food security
- 2023-09-26 "Up to 200 kg of baby greens per sq/m with new leafy greens platform"
- 2023-09-26 "Rise of fresh packs boosts Dutch zucchini consumption"
- 2023-09-25 Chinese scientists work to design tomatoes suitable for mechanical harvesting
- 2023-09-25 New joint-venture addresses shading, coatings, and cleaning products
- 2023-09-22 Climate change positive for tomato cultivation in Lebanon's high mountains
- 2023-09-22 "The cold winter weather in our area allows us to completely cut the cycle of the tomato virus"
- 2023-09-22 'Collaboration succeeds in growing saline plants using saltwater sources'
- 2023-09-21 Chinese taikonauts harvest space vegetables aboard Tiangong space station
- 2023-09-21 Nitrogen and potassium key to nutrient uptake
- 2023-09-20 Low nitrate nutrition for new strawberry product
- 2023-09-20 US: USDA invests $200k in Oklahoma aquaponics program
- 2023-09-20 Photo report: Propagation professionals unite during knowledge exchange event
- 2023-09-19 Tunnel Farm: one of the few cases of underground 'indoor vertical farming' in the world
- 2023-09-18 CAN (AB): GoodLeaf's Calgary vertical farm in full production
- 2023-09-18 Enza Zaden's 19th Gemüsebau Feldtag focused on resistance
- 2023-09-18 Bringing Dutch greenhouses to southern Italy