- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
- 2022 Year Overview: 10 stories on greenhouse expansion
- "Greek producers, who also purchase their plants from Spanish nurseries, have reported the same quality issue in strawberry plants as Spanish producers"
- New horticultural lighting technical requirements launched
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
The 12th Protected Cropping Australia conference has global appeal
The PCA is the peak Australian organisation for the commercial greenhouse, hydroponic and aquaponic industry, funded and managed by commercial growers and allied industries.
Apart from a quality program focused on getting the best out of your farm operation, the event includes workshops for vine crops, leafy greens, flowers and aquaponics, and farm tours tailored to meet delegate interests. The banquet dinner is always a popular event, a time to meet and renew friendships, and to recognise those who have made a significant contribution to the industry.
Best of all is the free trade show, which is open to existing and intending commercial growers on Sunday 28 July. With around 50 exhibitors, the trade show is expected to attract a record number of visitors with an interest in these modern growing technologies. It is a unique opportunity to eyeball the latest equipment and growing technology, and to network with commercial growers, service providers and industry experts from around the world.
Unlike other events on the Australian horticulture calendar, there is always an excitement about the biennial PCA conference and trade show, a chance for industry participants to come together under one roof at one time. This is an event noted for the esprit de corps among participants. With only a week to go, now is the time to register to join other growers who learn from the best.
For more information:
Rick Donnan and Rosemary Viggers
Tel: +61 (02) 4567 7 685
Fax +61 (02) 8569 1064
Protected Cropping Australia Conference 2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-30 Spanish athlete breaks Guinness World Record by slapping watermelons
- 2022-11-30 Growers, operators and stakeholders unite to address overseas recruitment challenge
- 2022-11-29 BIE General Assembly recognizes Horticultural Expo 2027 Yokohama
- 2022-11-28 Over 400 exhibitors - Amount of visitors at pre-Corona levels
- 2022-11-28 Photo report: GrowTech 2022
- 2022-11-25 Webinar: Opportunities for horticulture in Algeria and Egypt
- 2022-11-24 Vertical Farming Conference to address all-round CEA topics
- 2022-11-24 Presentations now available online
- 2022-11-24 GrowTech keeps up the momentum during second exhibition day
- 2022-11-24 Dutch horticultural companies made their debut at the CIIE
- 2022-11-23 Third ∑-Grow Inside Seminar on the way
- 2022-11-23 Urban agriculture: controlled environment conference set in Dallas
- 2022-11-23 Looking ahead to the Organic Grower Summit 2022
- 2022-11-23 GrowTech off to a good start
- 2022-11-21 Indiana Horticultural Conference and Expo returns in person for vegetable, fruit growers
- 2022-11-17 China-Netherlands Plant Variety Protection Workshop
- 2022-11-17 Industry 4.0 food factory of the future event at CAFRE
- 2022-11-17 New date change for the NovelFarm trade show
- 2022-11-16 Austria: Innovation award for indoor farming company
- 2022-11-16 Creating value with less: a hot theme at Global Berry Congress 2022