- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
The 12th Protected Cropping Australia conference has global appeal
The PCA is the peak Australian organisation for the commercial greenhouse, hydroponic and aquaponic industry, funded and managed by commercial growers and allied industries.
Apart from a quality program focused on getting the best out of your farm operation, the event includes workshops for vine crops, leafy greens, flowers and aquaponics, and farm tours tailored to meet delegate interests. The banquet dinner is always a popular event, a time to meet and renew friendships, and to recognise those who have made a significant contribution to the industry.
Best of all is the free trade show, which is open to existing and intending commercial growers on Sunday 28 July. With around 50 exhibitors, the trade show is expected to attract a record number of visitors with an interest in these modern growing technologies. It is a unique opportunity to eyeball the latest equipment and growing technology, and to network with commercial growers, service providers and industry experts from around the world.
Unlike other events on the Australian horticulture calendar, there is always an excitement about the biennial PCA conference and trade show, a chance for industry participants to come together under one roof at one time. This is an event noted for the esprit de corps among participants. With only a week to go, now is the time to register to join other growers who learn from the best.
For more information:
Rick Donnan and Rosemary Viggers
Tel: +61 (02) 4567 7 685
Fax +61 (02) 8569 1064
Protected Cropping Australia Conference 2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 Sergeant major is pelted with barrage of vegetables
- 2023-11-30 “The world needs 100% sustainable agriculture”
- 2023-11-30 "Seed sector sees progress on the road to enhancing the multilateral system in 2025"
- 2023-11-30 India: Protected cropping conference kicks off at SHUATS campus
- 2023-11-30 Enhancing availability of improved vegetable varieties in Tanzania
- 2023-11-29 Photo report: Global Berry Congress
- 2023-11-29 Pest management strategic plan (PMSP) workshop for strawberries
- 2023-11-27 Photo report: GrowTech 2023, Antalya, Turkey
- 2023-11-27 KG Systems & KG Greenhouses participate in CollegeTour
- 2023-11-27 US (ME): Greenhouse grower receives 'Business at Work for Maine' award
- 2023-11-24 Abu Dhabi: First edition of Horti Agri Next MEA in photos
- 2023-11-24 US (TX): Controlled Environment Horticulture Conference set for Dec. 7-8 in Dallas
- 2023-11-24 Harvest robots? Irrigation is what it's about at GrowTech Antalya
- 2023-11-24 Photo report: German berry industry meets at ExpoSE
- 2023-11-23 phenoLytcis wins Seed Innovation Challenge Award 2023
- 2023-11-23 HortEx Vietnam organizers partner with IPM Essen