- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Autonomous robots can pick up to 25,000 raspberries per day
- 32 acres of high-wire greenhouse available for lease in Tehachapi, CA
UK: Cambridge HOK completes top and interlighting LED installation at Melrow Salads
The aims of the project are to evaluate the advantages of LED lit production over conventional production. Each of the 3 separate layers of lights are able to be turned on and off relative to radiation sum via the Priva computer. The trial was planted on the 16th December using pinched twin headed plants with flower just breaking. On the 19th the plants had settled in well and we started to ramp up the temperatures. By Monday 23rd the plants had 50% first truss in flower.
According to a news release on their website, Cambridge HOK will continue to monitor and relate back to the trials at Wageningen being conducted this year where there is a direct comparison between SONT and interlighting versus LED top lighting and interlighting.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-24 HS Evolution Pot increases strawberry cultivation in customised substrate
- 2022-05-24 12 horticultural robots to keep an eye out for
- 2022-05-23 "VPD tells you how a plant is feeling"
- 2022-05-20 "Through the new flowpack system we are killing several birds with one stone"
- 2022-05-19 Japan: Development of a growth sensing system for just-in-time production of strawberries
- 2022-05-19 Durable fruit pruner developed in corporation with tomato growers
- 2022-05-18 Snack tomato grower Westburg chooses data platform for now and the future
- 2022-05-18 Week-long work in the greenhouse without the need to charge
- 2022-05-17 New greenhouse machine Zeus protects crops and operators
- 2022-05-17 Wageningen agro food robotics parcours is back
- 2022-05-16 "We encase greenhouses in a layer of intelligence"
- 2022-05-11 "Consider dehumidification in your initial greenhouse planning"
- 2022-05-09 Ultrafiltration for closed cultivation, but what is ultrafiltration anyway?
- 2022-05-09 WUR works with digital cultivation logbook: "A flexible system like this is ideal for us"
- 2022-05-05 Canada: Heating 40 acres of greenhouses with mixture of natural and biogas
- 2022-05-04 Improving the efficiency of farming operations through smart data
- 2022-05-04 A Longhorn farm aims to reinvent farming - with robots
- 2022-05-04 Robot spins 16 arms to pick the ripest strawberries
- 2022-05-04 "Invest time in training and chances of success increase exponentially.”
- 2022-05-04 "Automated real-time stress alerts from your plants increase yields"