- Assistant Cultivation Manager - Capitol Heights (MD) USA
- Greenhouse Investment Analyst - Portland (OR) USA
- Market Manager - Horticulture, USA
- Procurement and Marketing Manager - Kenya
- Head Grower - Bahrain
- Quality Assurance Manager - (Victoria, NSW or Tasmania) Australia
- (Assistant) Manager
- Senior Commodities Trader | Pulses | Ukraine
- Manager Production Seedlings - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht
- UK Sales Manager - (South of the UK)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Unmanned system lifts up vertical farming to the next level
- "Vertical farming is a great answer for food security worldwide"
- Turkish greenhouse builder successfully launches 7 hectare Polyclima greenhouse concept in Qatar
- Temperature is the biggest challenge for cultivation in the Maldives
- What will the urban greenhouse of the future look like?
US: Dr. Allan Armitage consulting for Nature's Source Plant Food
“It’s easy to recommend a product I’ve used and trusted for many years in both
my home garden and plant research trials,” says Armitage. “Nature’s Source is
the plant food I believe more growers and gardeners should know about and
The foundation of Nature’s Source Plant Food products – professional and retail
– is oilseed extract, a renewable source of plant nutrition that’s effective on a
multitude of crops, flowers and vegetables. The easy-to-use liquid mixes instantly
with water. The new ready-to-spray applicator provides ease in the garden.
The concentrated formulation makes it an economical choice as well. The low-salt
formula won’t burn crops and improves plant quality. Since Nature’s Source contains organically based oilseed extract it provides a food/carbon source for beneficial soil microbes to promote healthy growing conditions.
For more information on Nature’s Source Plant Food, call 888 839-8722 or visit
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-07-24 Lawrence Ross new Chief Product Officer IGS
- 2020-07-24 Misfits Market raises $85 mln series B funding
- 2020-07-24 Turkey: Increasing demand for smart indoor gardens
- 2020-07-24 Walter Bruins Slot new COO at Bom Group
- 2020-07-24 Five years of Ridder screens
- 2020-07-24 HortiDaily Holiday
- 2020-07-23 A Horti-baby is born!
- 2020-07-23 Sweet baby cauliflower and sweet baby broccoli introduced
- 2020-07-23 US (FL): CO2 Gro announces commercial feasibility with leafy greens grower
- 2020-07-23 Bejing National Agricultural Science and Technology Innovation Park to be expanded
- 2020-07-22 "CSA testing in-house makes us less dependent and the quality higher"
- 2020-07-22 Gerald Coward new CFO AgBiome
- 2020-07-22 US (MI): Detroit indoor farm will deliver 1000 ready-to-eat salads a day
- 2020-07-22 PlantLab to open new vertical farms with €20M investment
- 2020-07-22 "We're still a healthy company"
- 2020-07-22 Kuhlmann's greenhouse providing produce for nearly 60 years
- 2020-07-21 “We represent innovation and efficiency in the application of plant physiology to the challenges of current and future agricultural production”
- 2020-07-21 Pennsylvania Horticultural Society fills senior leadership positions
- 2020-07-21 UK: Outbreak of COVID-19 at Alconbury flower and fruit distributor
- 2020-07-21 US (FL): Kalera announces new CFO