- Assistant Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Global Category Director for Cherries - Chile, North America, Australia or New Zealand
- Head of Sales - LA (California) USA
- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
- Food Safety and Quality Director - South Bend (IN) USA
- Commercial Manager - United Kingdom or The Netherlands
- Tomato Grower, Chapais - Canada
Top 5 -last week
- New guide on soilless culture available
- "We can produce nineteen different varieties under the same roof"
- Inventors imagine a farming future without floods and hail storms wrecking crops
- AppHarvest announces 2020 financial results
- "We've become a local area supplier for Leamington, Kingsville & Chatham-Kent region"
Top 5 -last month
MightyVine: Doubling the acreage
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-03-01 "We're not looking for high-tech, we're looking for the right tech"
- 2021-03-01 "Winter storm highlights need for sustainable urban farming model"
- 2021-02-26 Fruit growers concerned at impact of new minimum wage on labour-intensive industry
- 2021-02-26 McCain Foods invests millions in vertical farming operation GoodLeaf
- 2021-02-24 Aquaponics in the heart of Zurich
- 2021-02-23 "I'm thinking of shutting down my business for a short while"
- 2021-02-22 "We can produce nineteen different varieties under the same roof"
- 2021-02-18 Wide Bay growers uncertain about the future due to water scarcity
- 2021-02-17 In Memoriam Aat Dijkshoorn
- 2021-02-16 Coachella Valley artichoke production season kicks off
- 2021-02-15 "I spent many hours in front of my computer, now I'm connected to nature again"
- 2021-02-12 Canadian fruit and vegetable farmers weather the COVID-19 storm
- 2021-02-11 'UK wage inflation is a threat to fruit and vegetable growers'
- 2021-02-11 Finnish cucumber growers reach record harvest
- 2021-02-10 A ‘fragile’ food system: US urban farmers see new interest during pandemic
- 2021-02-09 Smooth movement on organic baby lettuce
- 2021-02-09 Dutch grower puts solar panels above soft fruit plants
- 2021-02-08 Dutch greenhouse industry covered in snow
- 2021-02-08 Australian producers can now apply for grants to drive innovation and sustainability
- 2021-02-08 Lincolnshire vegetable grower affected by ‘serious climatic challenges’