- Crop selection
- Lighting selection and design-in
- Airflow design and climate control
- Spacing strategies for plants
- Crop logistics and automation
- Irrigation and nutrition
- Data, sensors, control and software
- Substrate choice
- Target audience and sales channel
- COO Flower & Plant greenhouse production farm, Vietnam
- Sales Representative - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Assistant Production & Plant Health Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Head of International Farming
- Sr. Productinnovatie (R&D) Engineer
- Aftersales Coördinator
- Maintenance Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Labor Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Spain must take ToBRFV seriously to prevent tomato cultivation from being threatened"
- Australia's first fully robotic end-to-end vertical farm
- Russia to exceed 1000 hectare high-tech greenhouse acreage
- Becoming China’s largest high-tech vegetable greenhouse
- The Netherlands: Dutch soccer player in between cultivation gutters
Top 5 -last week
- Largest single-build greenhouse in North America nears completion
- Danish judge condemns calling PLA plant pot biodegradable
- Video: How to deal with ToBRFV?
- "It’s a shame that we don’t make optimal use of sunlight"
- "Outbreaks like these are another confirmation that the future of the industry will be indoors"
Top 5 -last month
buy a warehouse, plug in lights and turn out perfect lettuce
How to build a successful vertical farm
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-12-06 Satellites tracking US food supply, aiding farmers
- 2019-12-06 New cargo visibility tool tracks temperature, humidity and CO2 levels
- 2019-12-06 "Following the online water content in the substrate will improve irrigation efficiency significantly"
- 2019-12-03 USDA announces fellowships to develop the next generation of agriculture
- 2019-12-03 Smart water monitoring technology ensures water and food safety
- 2019-12-02 "Why CRISPR is so incredibly necessary"
- 2019-11-29 CAN (ON): Kingsville looking to take action against light pollution
- 2019-11-28 DNA markers may help hop breeders
- 2019-11-27 Sustainable coffee cups grown from vegetables
- 2019-11-27 CAN: Ontario investing up to $1.85M to boost innovation in agri-food research
- 2019-11-26 "Smart data use will strengthen our greenhouse production method"
- 2019-11-26 Online course on drones for agriculture
- 2019-11-26 Coating makes higher insulating greenhouse roof possible without much loss of light
- 2019-11-25 Steel rising in Morehead
- 2019-11-25 How to best convert light into production
- 2019-11-22 ‘Clean Tech’ firm building indoor farming lighting, plant monitoring, and data science platform
- 2019-11-21 "Wireless sensor network deteriorates as plants grow"
- 2019-11-20 “Lights on and let the testing begin, this time with larger tomato plants”
- 2019-11-20 Agriculture blooms from LED boom
- 2019-11-20 A guide to grow light spectrum