- Laboratory Manager: Nematology - Stevensville (ON) Canada
- CEO for Tissue Culture Lab - Indonesia
- Sales Engineer North America
- European market Sales Representative: Cut Flower crops
- Head Grower - Niagara-on-the-Lake (ON) Canada
- “Mayesh” Sales Representative - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Buyer - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Berry Grower - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- MIP Manager - Denver (Colorado) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Transparent solar panels offer opportunities in energy transition"
- "Growing more quality with less, AgTech in hydroponics is part of the solution”
- Electricity for the people, heat for the plants
- "Philippines offer great potential for coco substrate market"
- 2.8M square feet glass farm in Lancaster, CA approved
Top 5 -last month
Illumitex launches new PowerHarvest series
The PowerHarvest 14 will be utilized in supplemental or sole‐source lighting facilities where growers are looking to achieve a PPF as high as 1300 μmol/second. The light will be offered in various configurations to match the need of each customer. The fixture will be offered in the F3 spectrum, as well wattage of either 556 or 640 and
accommodate low and high voltage. These options were carefully selected to meet the needs of the constantly evolving controlled environment horticulture market.
“PowerHarvest 14 takes our field proven horticulture lighting platform to new levels of efficiency and output giving growers approximately 30% more light,” says Jeff Bisberg, CEO & President. “We are delivering the best light recipes to produce quality plants with high‐quality cost‐effective solutions. It is inevitable that LED will replace traditional lighting solutions in all horticulture applications and our PH14 brings us one step closer to realizing that goal.”
For more information
6301 E. Stassney Lane
Building 6, Suite 400
Austin, TX 78744
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-10-18 ‘RoboCrop’ could take over repetitive tasks on small-scale farms
- 2021-10-15 New mobile procurement platform simplifies online ordering and inventory management
- 2021-10-15 Ultrasonic battle against algae and micro-organisms into focus
- 2021-10-11 Sollum Technologies unveils new features for its Sun as a service cloud platform
- 2021-10-11 New line for mobile crop care trolleys
- 2021-10-11 Robot influences the role of the farmer and horticulturist
- 2021-10-06 Floating HDPE raft helps deep water culture growers
- 2021-10-05 "Capturing and repurposing transpiration is a key breaktrough in our CEA desgin"
- 2021-10-01 Ship will collect CO2 for greenhouses
- 2021-09-30 The IoT and why it matters to the horticulture industry
- 2021-09-30 Foodiverse recreating the production process from seed to table through virtual reality
- 2021-09-29 Adding a layer of light inside the greenhouse
- 2021-09-29 Is the fourth screen coming up?
- 2021-09-28 Could these AI robots replace farmers?
- 2021-09-24 Crossing platform for roof washer: not a fairy tale, but reality from The Netherlands
- 2021-09-23 AI technology gaining popularity in China
- 2021-09-23 Smart Technology will drive China’s $90 bln digital agricultural economy
- 2021-09-22 Analyzing historical data to improve crop performance
- 2021-09-21 Crate loading robot for fresh produce wins robotic and Automation award
- 2021-09-21 Who grows better: farmers or algorithms?