- European Export Sales Manager (Asia Market)
- Autonomous Greenhouse Manager
- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
- Greenhouse Manager - Cleburne (TX) USA
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants
- Sales Agents / Representatives - Germany
- Lead Grower California USA
- Produce Construction Manager - USA
Top 5 -last week
- First semi-closed greenhouse completed in Shanghai in late October
- From war zone to award-winning coconut coir factory
- "I used to sell millions of heads of lettuce a year; not anymore"
- The coupling of nanotechnology and luminescent films to optimize greenhouse light quality
- Water droplets smaller than a human hair
Top 5 -last month
- Using LED grow lights and less irrigation makes stronger plants
- "Deep Water Culture continues to give encouraging results"
- "Vertical farming won’t replace all greenhouse production, but it’s more a combination of all of them"
- Lettuce in a hydroponic system: 100% organic nutrients
- "Vertical farming is not the answer for all of humanity's woes"
HM Clause to introduce new Adora tomato in Madrid
At first sight, its colour and shape are surprising. But after the initial surprise, people want it. The Adora tomato brings together taste, health, and well-being. It has nutritional advantages: a delight for the taste buds and a real concentrate of vitality. Its shelf life allows it to maintain all of its benefits.
Thanks to the know-how of passionate growers, Adora is grown in traditional tomato production regions. Each one of them is committed to following detailed specifications, which guarantee the distribution of fruit from November to May.
Fruit Attraction Madrid - October 18 to 20, 2017 – Stand 9G06
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-10-20 CRISPR used to make sweet potatoes larger and more nutritious
- 2020-10-16 US (NC): The continuing search for better strawberry varieties
- 2020-10-14 AU: Geraldton's wax flower blossoms into native food, with 'unique Australian flavours'
- 2020-10-14 CRISPR and our food supply: What’s next in feeding the world?
- 2020-10-13 New technology accelerates crop improvement with CRISPR
- 2020-10-12 CPVO Administrative Council elects new Chair and Deputy Chair
- 2020-10-12 Physiological roles of tryptophan decarboxylase revealed by overexpression of SlTDC1 in tomato
- 2020-10-09 "CRISPR technology needed to achieve European Green Deal"
- 2020-10-07 Nobel Prize for discoverers of CRISPR/Cas9
- 2020-10-06 Israel: Equinom builds new R&D center
- 2020-10-05 Extending the shelf life of the more delicate types of plants
- 2020-10-05 Duelle: the latest addition to the red elongated tomato range of Syngenta
- 2020-10-02 EU innovation project to increase resilience and quality of tomato varieties
- 2020-10-02 Enza Zaden identifies gene with high levels of resistance against ToBRFV
- 2020-09-30 Study delves into tomatoes' wild ancestors
- 2020-09-29 Genetically redrawn San Marzano tomatoes
- 2020-09-29 Using LED grow lights and less irrigation makes stronger plants
- 2020-09-29 Better understanding of button mushroom DNA published, to improve breeding
- 2020-09-17 Utrecht scientists discover fast-forward plant improvement technology
- 2020-09-16 Bayer trials new tomato varieties with ToBRFV resistance