- Laboratory Manager: Nematology - Stevensville (ON) Canada
- CEO for Tissue Culture Lab - Indonesia
- Sales Engineer North America
- European market Sales Representative: Cut Flower crops
- Head Grower - Niagara-on-the-Lake (ON) Canada
- “Mayesh” Sales Representative - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Buyer - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Berry Grower - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- MIP Manager - Denver (Colorado) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Transparent solar panels offer opportunities in energy transition"
- "Growing more quality with less, AgTech in hydroponics is part of the solution”
- Electricity for the people, heat for the plants
- "Philippines offer great potential for coco substrate market"
- 2.8M square feet glass farm in Lancaster, CA approved
Top 5 -last month
Belgium: Tomato prices skyrocketing
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-10-18 Perhaps 500,000 shipping containers are waiting off Ports of LA & Long Beach
- 2021-10-18 France: New salad recipe from Florette
- 2021-10-18 Tomato cultivation declines across Europe due to high costs and ToBRV
- 2021-10-18 "I expect the high gas prices will deter Israel from sending huge bell pepper volumes"
- 2021-10-18 Value of Texas pumpkin production surpassed all other states at $25.9 million in 2020
- 2021-10-18 Brisbane Produce Market Mango Auction raises $1 million for charities
- 2021-10-15 'Spanish snake cucumbers took off massively'
- 2021-10-15 "We demand better from the Biden administration"
- 2021-10-15 "Sales of first Canary Island tomatoes going smoothly, but a good year is desperately needed too"
- 2021-10-15 Prices for cherry tomatoes in Uzbekistan hit record highs again
- 2021-10-15 Modern technology adoption hold the keys to future-proofing fresh produce industry
- 2021-10-14 Pinduoduo unveils agriculture initiative to support agricultural modernization and rural communities
- 2021-10-14 Pakistan vegetable exports see record increase of almost 83%
- 2021-10-14 UK: Production of tomatoes and cucumbers shut down due to rising energy prices and labor shortages
- 2021-10-14 "Spanish tomato growers smell opportunity in the winter months as gas prices explode in the Netherlands"
- 2021-10-14 Jordan resumes exports of vegetables to Israel
- 2021-10-14 Container lines to make record profits at US $150 billion in 2021
- 2021-10-14 "Tighter EU import rules for Moroccan tomatoes won’t work miracles"
- 2021-10-14 NL: Sustainable food increasingly important for consumers
- 2021-10-13 "Great demand for cress, wild herb salads and organic sprouts in hospitality industry"