- Sales/Marketing Professional - Europe
- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
Top 5 -yesterday
- What not to do when starting a new crop
- “This is what we call hands-free cultivation"
- "Risk of E. coli in hydroponic and aquaponic systems may be greater than once thought"
- Corona-update: More than 26,000 Brits to pick fruit and veg in the UK
- "We are reaching our capacity, so I guess that’s our new baseline"
Top 5 -last week
- Houweling’s Tomatoes wins Ultra-Clima greenhouse court cases and is awarded first sub-licence
- Yesterday was a peculiar day in the horticultural world....
- First report of ToBRFV infecting sweet pepper in Italy
- At least 3 sources of ToBRFV in Dutch tomato cultivation
- Japanese autotech giant Denso invests in Certhon
Top 5 -last month
Mississauga Food Bank grows own aquaponic produce
AquaGrow Farms has three grow beds and two fish tanks that will produce approximately 645 servings of fish and 10,800 servings of greens each year. All of the healthy greens and protein-rich fish we grow are distributed to their member agencies across Mississauga. From there they are given to hungry members of their community who otherwise would have limited access to fresh, healthy food.
Click here for a complete interview with Collin Cotton, Aquaponics Farm Supervisor at AquaGrow Farms at the website of the Mississauga Food Bank.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-04-06 Zero-residue vegetables to safeguard consumers
- 2020-04-06 "The transition that horticulture has seen is truly impressive"
- 2020-04-06 Israeli farmers donate vegetables for Passover
- 2020-04-06 $100 million for UAE greenhouse company Pure Harvest Smart Farms
- 2020-04-03 Russian grower comments on greenhouse industry growth
- 2020-04-03 "International workers need to get here quickly for spring planting"
- 2020-04-01 "We have to prevent it from getting worse, without panicking but keeping the spirit up"
- 2020-04-01 Travelling around the world to find the right growing strategy
- 2020-03-31 Spring in the Royal Berry greenhouses
- 2020-03-31 "Our challenge right now is being able to get them here in time to start our planting season"
- 2020-03-31 US growers plan expansion, answering rising demand for local food
- 2020-03-30 "Start of Hoogstraten strawberry season in Belgian retail"
- 2020-03-30 Zucchini demand and quotations on the up
- 2020-03-30 “Personal advice is a standard”
- 2020-03-27 Greenhouse baby bells build in volume
- 2020-03-26 “It’s not the growers filling their boots at the moment”
- 2020-03-26 Australian glasshouse producer planning to diversify into the cucumber space
- 2020-03-25 A novel typology reflecting market integration and self-sufficiency levels of Small Farms
- 2020-03-25 UK: Sussex strawberries will soon be on sale at Tesco
- 2020-03-25 Area of Dutch Monterosa tomatoes doubled again