- Grower, Vine Crops - Richmond (KY) USA
- Cultivation/Propagation Manager Young Plants - Australia
- Assistant Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Global Category Director for Cherries - Chile, North America, Australia or New Zealand
- Head of Sales - LA (California) USA
- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
- Food Safety and Quality Director - South Bend (IN) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- New guide on soilless culture available
- "We can produce nineteen different varieties under the same roof"
- AppHarvest announces 2020 financial results
- Inventors imagine a farming future without floods and hail storms wrecking crops
- "We've become a local area supplier for Leamington, Kingsville & Chatham-Kent region"
Top 5 -last month
Mississauga Food Bank grows own aquaponic produce
AquaGrow Farms has three grow beds and two fish tanks that will produce approximately 645 servings of fish and 10,800 servings of greens each year. All of the healthy greens and protein-rich fish we grow are distributed to their member agencies across Mississauga. From there they are given to hungry members of their community who otherwise would have limited access to fresh, healthy food.
Click here for a complete interview with Collin Cotton, Aquaponics Farm Supervisor at AquaGrow Farms at the website of the Mississauga Food Bank.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-03-05 "We're expanding because we want to continue to support food service"
- 2021-03-04 Great prospects for commercial capsicum farming
- 2021-03-04 Cooling down a hothouse to launch Panama's strawberry cultivation
- 2021-03-04 Air New Zealand transports Samoan seasonal workers to support local fruit and wine industries
- 2021-03-01 "Winter storm highlights need for sustainable urban farming model"
- 2021-03-01 "We're not looking for high-tech, we're looking for the right tech"
- 2021-02-26 Fruit growers concerned at impact of new minimum wage on labour-intensive industry
- 2021-02-26 McCain Foods invests millions in vertical farming operation GoodLeaf
- 2021-02-24 Aquaponics in the heart of Zurich
- 2021-02-23 "I'm thinking of shutting down my business for a short while"
- 2021-02-22 "We can produce nineteen different varieties under the same roof"
- 2021-02-18 Wide Bay growers uncertain about the future due to water scarcity
- 2021-02-17 In Memoriam Aat Dijkshoorn
- 2021-02-16 Coachella Valley artichoke production season kicks off
- 2021-02-15 "I spent many hours in front of my computer, now I'm connected to nature again"
- 2021-02-12 Canadian fruit and vegetable farmers weather the COVID-19 storm
- 2021-02-11 'UK wage inflation is a threat to fruit and vegetable growers'
- 2021-02-11 Finnish cucumber growers reach record harvest
- 2021-02-10 A ‘fragile’ food system: US urban farmers see new interest during pandemic
- 2021-02-09 Smooth movement on organic baby lettuce