- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Prevention is the best defence for ToBRFV"
- Improving the plants root system with extra oxygen
- "There are opportunities for Iranian growers in the horticultural industry"
- Mastronardi Produce and John Paul DeJoria announce partnership
- "As a grower, I know how important a proper sounding board can be"
Top 5 -last month
Mississauga Food Bank grows own aquaponic produce
AquaGrow Farms has three grow beds and two fish tanks that will produce approximately 645 servings of fish and 10,800 servings of greens each year. All of the healthy greens and protein-rich fish we grow are distributed to their member agencies across Mississauga. From there they are given to hungry members of their community who otherwise would have limited access to fresh, healthy food.
Click here for a complete interview with Collin Cotton, Aquaponics Farm Supervisor at AquaGrow Farms at the website of the Mississauga Food Bank.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-21 CAN (ON): Three generations of greenhouse growth
- 2019-03-19 "We used to do everything ourselves, but nowadays we are more managers"
- 2019-03-18 Myanmar: How a 'sayar' took farming to a higher level
- 2019-03-15 "A thriving crop and a new weighing tower"
- 2019-03-14 Chinese award for Dutch strawberry sector
- 2019-03-14 Aldo van Os stops as a grower and is going to coach (organic) growers
- 2019-03-12 UK: Celebrating National Apprenticeship Week
- 2019-03-12 UK: Tomato grower calls Brexit a 'dream'
- 2019-03-11 Arab Women Leaders in Agriculture fellowship program opens call for applications
- 2019-03-11 Netherlands: Grower can continue dumping brine in the ground
- 2019-03-08 Nigerian government committed to boosting tomato production
- 2019-03-08 New overpressured greenhouse to protect young citrus plants
- 2019-03-07 Video: Trusted Freshness featured on Global Edmonton’s Trending show
- 2019-03-06 Greenhouse grower to focus on new Georgia facility at Southern Exposure
- 2019-03-06 "Up swell in the number of students interested in food production"
- 2019-03-06 US (WV): Microgreens a 'game changer' for the Appalachian community
- 2019-03-06 First eggplants harvested from new greenhouse
- 2019-03-06 NL: Up to 9 years in prison for heroin production in pepper nursery
- 2019-03-06 Greenhouse grower provides the Falklands with fresh veggies
- 2019-03-05 Singapore: Rooftop car-park greens on the menu