- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
- Innovation Director - De Lier, Netherlands
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Account Manager Fleuristes France - Hollande du Nord
- Account Manager Benelux Team - Midden-Nederland
- Assistant Breeder - Moerstraten, Netherlands
- Inkoper retail - Aalsmeer
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Greece: First Greek snack tomato Tomaccini wins 1st place award
On Thursday, July 11, 2013, at Athens Intercontinental at a glittering ceremony attended by representatives of the major executives in the Retail Market Chains the Winners of the Self-Service Excellence Awards 2013 were announced.
Chris D. Katsanos (DKG Group), Hercules Christodoulakis (AB Vassilopoulos) and Gregory Gerasimou (Hellenic Greenhouses ).
TOMACCINI say the tomato grabbed the attention of the jury having been marketed as a fruit, with strong branding, as opposed to be placed in the vegetable category.
The innovation points of Tomaccini according to the jury:
• Olive type snack tomatoes (7-10gr)
• Crunchy bite, avoiding too much juice in the mouth
• Sour-sweet instead of sweet taste
• Convenient packaging
• Clever exit hole
• Pay what you consume (pricing per unit not kilo)
Dimitris Gartzonikas (TROPOS Branding Co) & Christos D. Katsanos (DKG Group).
The awards were backed by SEVT, ECR Hellas and IELKA, who were represented on the jury, and under the auspices of the Greek Ministry of Development and Competitiveness.
For more information: http://www.slideshare.net/ChristosDKatsanos/tomaccini-1rst-snack-sexy-tomato-changing-the-rules-innoforum-31-05-2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-13 Russian grower makes clever use of greenhouse space with tulips
- 2019-09-13 Big merger in Dutch growers associations
- 2019-09-13 Canada: Leamington's Highbury Canco tripled business, renews deal with Heinz
- 2019-09-13 New service vans for Javo
- 2019-09-12 A look behind the scenes at the new Greenery Distribution Centre
- 2019-09-12 CaNavis International hires light deprivation and blackout curtain expert James Gomm
- 2019-09-12 Giulia Di Tommaso is new CEO and President of CropLife International
- 2019-09-12 Heavy weather to hit Alicante, Valencia en Murcia
- 2019-09-12 Partnership Oreon and Lumex M for the Russian market
- 2019-09-11 Mexichem unveils human-centered business transformation, changing name to Orbia
- 2019-09-11 Bayer reduces size of Board of Management from seven to five members
- 2019-09-11 Michèl de Wit new managing director Hortilux
- 2019-09-10 Oppy promotes from within, embracing opportunities
- 2019-09-10 Rijk Zwaan invests €10 million in expansion of facilities in Spanish province of Almeria
- 2019-09-10 Richard Pryor joins BON as Agri-Tech Engineer
- 2019-09-10 AmericanHort formalizes partnership with consulting firm
- 2019-09-09 Dutch companies provide Eastern Europe with greenhouses
- 2019-09-09 CASI: 75 years and new facilities in Alhama
- 2019-09-06 “Tomato prices drop by 50% in 4 days in Belgium”
- 2019-09-06 "If there was only demand for unpacked cucumbers, they would be cheaper"