- Sales/Marketing Professional - Europe
- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
Top 5 -yesterday
- What not to do when starting a new crop
- “This is what we call hands-free cultivation"
- "Risk of E. coli in hydroponic and aquaponic systems may be greater than once thought"
- Corona-update: More than 26,000 Brits to pick fruit and veg in the UK
- "We are reaching our capacity, so I guess that’s our new baseline"
Top 5 -last week
- Houweling’s Tomatoes wins Ultra-Clima greenhouse court cases and is awarded first sub-licence
- Yesterday was a peculiar day in the horticultural world....
- First report of ToBRFV infecting sweet pepper in Italy
- At least 3 sources of ToBRFV in Dutch tomato cultivation
- Japanese autotech giant Denso invests in Certhon
Top 5 -last month
Greece: First Greek snack tomato Tomaccini wins 1st place award
On Thursday, July 11, 2013, at Athens Intercontinental at a glittering ceremony attended by representatives of the major executives in the Retail Market Chains the Winners of the Self-Service Excellence Awards 2013 were announced.
Chris D. Katsanos (DKG Group), Hercules Christodoulakis (AB Vassilopoulos) and Gregory Gerasimou (Hellenic Greenhouses ).
TOMACCINI say the tomato grabbed the attention of the jury having been marketed as a fruit, with strong branding, as opposed to be placed in the vegetable category.
The innovation points of Tomaccini according to the jury:
• Olive type snack tomatoes (7-10gr)
• Crunchy bite, avoiding too much juice in the mouth
• Sour-sweet instead of sweet taste
• Convenient packaging
• Clever exit hole
• Pay what you consume (pricing per unit not kilo)
Dimitris Gartzonikas (TROPOS Branding Co) & Christos D. Katsanos (DKG Group).
The awards were backed by SEVT, ECR Hellas and IELKA, who were represented on the jury, and under the auspices of the Greek Ministry of Development and Competitiveness.
For more information: http://www.slideshare.net/ChristosDKatsanos/tomaccini-1rst-snack-sexy-tomato-changing-the-rules-innoforum-31-05-2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-04-07 "Soil energy system certificate prevents people from tinkering around"
- 2020-04-06 Malaysian company invents new, durian-scented deodorant
- 2020-04-06 Leamington amphitheater to be named SUNSET® Stadium
- 2020-04-03 Qatar Airways Cargo increases flights to the Netherlands
- 2020-04-03 CEO Transition at Certis USA
- 2020-04-03 Gregor Mendel’s historic greenhouse will get a 21st-century reboot
- 2020-04-03 5 years of Westland Horti Tours ambassadors for Dutch horticulture
- 2020-04-03 Fall Creek expands outside board of directors with appointment of Kevin Murphy
- 2020-04-02 "Work shifts and breaks have been staggered to favor social distancing"
- 2020-04-02 "Plenty in talks to raise cash"
- 2020-04-02 Nature Fresh Farms welcomes new team member
- 2020-04-02 Matsui and Nanto become part of joint venture with JVS
- 2020-04-01 Oboya's subsidiary in Denmark files for bankruptcy
- 2020-04-01 Coop Denmark and Lidl Sweden aid local growers
- 2020-04-01 Japanese autotech giant Denso invests in Certhon
- 2020-03-31 NL: Signify expands Philips certified horticulture partner network in Quebec
- 2020-03-31 Oppy expands partnership with Perpetual Vegetable Co.
- 2020-03-30 "There is still a lot of potential in Asia"
- 2020-03-30 Sakata Seed America donates masks and gloves to support COVID-19 response
- 2020-03-30 CAN (ON): Steven vanderZalm joins Zwart Systems