- Architectural Quality Trees
- Trees that don't die in the first 10 or 15 years
- Trees that don't blow over so easily in wind storms
- Eliminate root girdling in tree propagation
- Improve root architecture
- Grow healthier, more viable, long living trees
- Create a tray that grower will actually use
- Create a tray with low labour requirement
- Make an affordable tray
- Make a one time use, recyclable tray (one time use reduces disease issues)
- Make a tray made for Ellepots by A.M.A.
- Make a tray that we can ship Ellepots in, ready to use
Darby McGrath and her team at Vineland, with a little help from A.M.A., have a tray that works. They plan to have the new tray ready in Spring 2017.
For more information:
A.M.A. Plastics Ltd.