- Salesperson - Beamsville (ON) Canada
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Business Development Manager - Madrid, Spain
- Commercial Manager - Amsterdam / Europe
- Regional Sales Representative/Manager - Southwest Region (USA)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Agricultural Tech EU Sales Representative - London, UK
Top 5 -yesterday
- How television helped develop the Polish industry from potatoes to microgreens
- "We sold over 100 hectares of toplighting compact grow lights in the first year alone"
- "Proper use and control of NOx in greenhouse can increase yield"
- Akebi; the purple exotic fruit that smells like chocolate
- Controlling basil downy mildew in the greenhouse
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Ground coupled heat pump system to heat, cool and dehumidify greenhouses
- 2019 in horticulture: LEDs, ToBRFV, soft fruit, vertical farming and hydroponics
- Hydroponic soft fruit cultivation keeps on growing
- Solar panels could take greenhouses off the grid
- "Without proper pollination, all greenhouse techniques are reduced to nothing"
Pokemon tears into greenhouse industry
NY based rooftop grower Gotham Greens has integrated Pokemons into their pest management strategy...
And Dutch tomato grower Richard Hartensveld is using special tomato pokeballs to catch Pikachu.
Pidgey apparently loves the hydroponic basil from Farmer Tyler..
Some Pokemon pest pressure at KeyGene, but they have already intermediate Pokemon resistance in their varieties.
Canadian strawberry grower Heeman's isusing Pokemons as their latest marketing strategy.
And in the storage of Hydroponics Inc a so called Mew was looking for growing supplies
It was also very busy at the administration of Westland Mayor Sjaak van der Tak last week....get back to work Sjaak!
And this Pokemon went to buy some Happy Toms tomatoes at Dutch grower R.van Koppen.
And last but not least; a florist in Colts Neck, New Jersey ran over a Pokemon while delivering his fresh flowers...
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-01-24 Indian grower successfully cultivates exotic vegetables on 12 acres
- 2020-01-24 Cucumbers, lettuce and tomatoes in a Leningrad greenhouse
- 2020-01-24 "We've seen great interest in Shiitake mushrooms from across the globe"
- 2020-01-23 How television helped develop the Polish industry from potatoes to microgreens
- 2020-01-23 US (TN): Seventh-generation Williamson native returns to her roots by growing 'best tomatoes you will ever eat'
- 2020-01-22 Georgia: Imereti Greenery becomes touristic hotspot
- 2020-01-21 UK: Soft fruit firm wins High Court planning battle over polytunnels
- 2020-01-21 US (OH): Aquaponics farm employs adults with disabilities
- 2020-01-20 US (FL): Strawberry grower faces labor shortage
- 2020-01-20 UK’s largest tomato supplier gets £25m bespoke funding package
- 2020-01-20 AmericanHort HortScholar program now accepting applications
- 2020-01-17 "Breakthrough cultivation on water nearby"
- 2020-01-17 CAN (ON): Critically injured greenhouse worker recovering
- 2020-01-17 CAN (ON): Dairy farm throws vertical veggies into the mix
- 2020-01-17 US (MT): Swanky Roots makes for happy lettuce plants
- 2020-01-15 Indonesian resort launches hydroponic farm
- 2020-01-14 US (HI): Farming program rooted at women’s prison changes lives
- 2020-01-14 US (DE): Aquaponics operation takes shape in Dover
- 2020-01-13 Where land is becoming scarce, Johannesburg growers look to the skies
- 2020-01-13 German tomato grower goes full LED on 5,000 m²