- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
- Food Safety and Quality Director - South Bend (IN) USA
- Commercial Manager - United Kingdom or The Netherlands
- Tomato Grower, Chapais - Canada
- Director of UbiGro Sales - California, Oregon, Colorado, Arizona, and Nevada USA
- UbiGro Sales Representative - California, USA
- Greenhouse Crop Specialist - Southwestern Ontario, Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "New lettuce concept meets demand for greater convenience for grower and consumer alike"
- Plant-based fertilizer behind first line of USDA certified organic greenhouse lettuce
- "I spent many hours in front of my computer, now I'm connected to nature again"
- Scientists unlock potential to yield “diet” fruit
- "Our goal is to reach more than 400 hectares in the next 3 years"
Top 5 -last month
Ukrainian grower receives Valagro award
In the Europe cluster the title of "best grower" was presented, in collaboration with the Platinum distributor OOO Agrisol, to the Ukrainian producer Yuri Andreev who was able to use Valagro solutions for the different stages of plant growth, achieving great harvests. Thanks to effectiveness of Valagro solutions such as Megafol, Plantafol and Radifarm, Mr. Yuri Andreev managed to collect 3 Mt/Ha on sunflowers, 6 Mt/Ha on corn, 2,5Mt/Ha of mustard and 4 Mt/Ha on oats and barley for a total of 1200 hectares.
"We are really proud to be able to present this award to Yuri Andreev because his commitment is concrete proof of the value that we have been able to build with one of our best trading partners, OOO Agrisol. At the same time, it is also a tangible sign of people's trust in Valagro and its innovative solutions" Mariano Martin, Head of Farm Business Unit Europe, commented. "This recognition means fully implementing the principle of customer focus, in other words the distinctive Valagro approach that aims to place the real needs of customers at the centre of business activities and strategies, to create increasingly innovative and effective responses".
The award was given on May, the 24th in Vinnytsia (Ukraine) at the Reikartz Hotel during an event attended by Mariano Martin, Head of Farm Business Unit Europe, Sebastiano D'Amico, Valagro's Crop Manager, Denis Mirgorod and Dmitry Mykhailiuk for Agrisol, and some of the Yuri Andreev Best Grower 2015 employees.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-02-26 Fruit growers concerned at impact of new minimum wage on labour-intensive industry
- 2021-02-26 McCain Foods invests millions in vertical farming operation GoodLeaf
- 2021-02-24 Aquaponics in the heart of Zurich
- 2021-02-23 "I'm thinking of shutting down my business for a short while"
- 2021-02-22 "We can produce nineteen different varieties under the same roof"
- 2021-02-18 Wide Bay growers uncertain about the future due to water scarcity
- 2021-02-17 In Memoriam Aat Dijkshoorn
- 2021-02-16 Coachella Valley artichoke production season kicks off
- 2021-02-15 "I spent many hours in front of my computer, now I'm connected to nature again"
- 2021-02-12 Canadian fruit and vegetable farmers weather the COVID-19 storm
- 2021-02-11 'UK wage inflation is a threat to fruit and vegetable growers'
- 2021-02-11 Finnish cucumber growers reach record harvest
- 2021-02-10 A ‘fragile’ food system: US urban farmers see new interest during pandemic
- 2021-02-09 Smooth movement on organic baby lettuce
- 2021-02-09 Dutch grower puts solar panels above soft fruit plants
- 2021-02-08 Dutch greenhouse industry covered in snow
- 2021-02-08 Australian producers can now apply for grants to drive innovation and sustainability
- 2021-02-08 Lincolnshire vegetable grower affected by ‘serious climatic challenges’
- 2021-02-08 Job skills grow in jail garden program in North Carolina
- 2021-02-04 California growers more than welcome the rain