- Electricians / Irrigation Technicians International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Regional Sales Manager - LED Horticulture / Benelux and France
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Export Development Manager - Avocados Australia, Brisbane
- Chief Commercial Officer - Las Vegas (Nevada) USA
- Sales Executive
- Retail Sales Manager - Remote position, most likely located in the US
- Supply Manager - Category Team (Berries Figs & Pomegranates) Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane (Australia)
- Retail Account Manager Italië
- Trade Compliance Specialist
Top 5 -last week
- The effects of the Spirulina extract on hydroponics
- "More companies are looking for products dedicated to hydroponics"
- Hydroponics on a yacht
- "The raft is important, of course, but ultimately it’s all about water quality"
- "Chinese horticulture currently goes through a similar development as the internet did in 2002"
Top 5 -last month
Beneficial Insectary launches three new products:
US: More bio-control production will help growers manage pest programs
Beneficial Insectary’s expanded US based production ensures product is delivered quickly, and ordering lead times are more flexible than those of offshore producers. Orders can often be shipped as quickly as the same day or the following day.
Orius insidiosus called ‘Orius-I’, is an aggressive and effective thrips predator. It attacks and kills all mobile stages of thrips, including adult thrips. Orius-I comes in bottles of 500 and 1,000.
Dalotia coriaria (formerly Atheta coriaria) called ‘Dalotia-C’ is a ground-dwelling rove beetle. It eats the juvenile stages of shore fly and fungus gnat in many substrates. It comes in units of 500, 1,000 and 3,000.
Dicyphus hesperus called ‘Dicyphus-H’ is a mirid bug used to control whitefly and many other pests. It eats spider mites, thrips and moth eggs, assisting in their control. Dicyphus-H comes in bottles of 250.
For more information:
9664 Tanqueray Ct.
Redding, CA 96003
T: +1 (530) 226-6300
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-11-23 Crop science meets data science as SAS and Boragen partner to protect crops
- 2020-11-19 Biobest candidate Herman Van Mellaert elected IBMA President
- 2020-11-18 Microorganisms and biological pest control
- 2020-11-18 Scientists unravel tomato russet mite genome
- 2020-11-18 Fighting aphid and whitefly in Indian greenhouses
- 2020-11-17 Parasitic wasp, Aphelinus abdominalis, as an effective antagonist of aphids
- 2020-11-16 Recommended resources for leafy greens and herbs
- 2020-11-13 AU: Serpentine leafminer detected in Western Sydney
- 2020-11-13 "The fewer I’m selling, the better job I’m doing"
- 2020-11-11 Pakistani agri department warns farmers of pest attacks
- 2020-11-11 Yields on Florida tomatoes building
- 2020-11-09 Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain PMB05 aids in resistance against bacterial wilt of tomato
- 2020-11-06 New solution to the threat posed by powdery mildew and botrytis due to the rains
- 2020-11-05 New edition Insect Pest Management
- 2020-11-05 Biological control of hairy root disease on hydroponically grown tomatoes using Pseudomonas
- 2020-11-05 US: New ToBRFV ELISA test now available for evaluation
- 2020-11-04 Short-term moisture removal can eliminate downy mildew of spinach
- 2020-11-04 Australia: The impact of pesticides on beneficial species
- 2020-11-03 A molecular roadmap to the plant immune system
- 2020-11-02 US: NSHS announces new ToBRFV testing protocol for tomato and pepper