- International Account Manager - Export
- Head Grower (location UAE)
- Head Grower medical cannabis
- Processing & Quality Management Director - Made, The Netherlands or Sderot/Brurim, Israel
- Aankomend Int. Export Manager jonge groenteplanten
- Director of Hydroponic Production - Madrid, Spain
- Non-Executive Directors
- Horticultural Sales Manager - Fruit Industry, Europe
- Sales Representative - New South Wales (Australia)
- Business Development Coordinator - New Zealand
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- New label for hydroponic grown living herbs
- US (NC): Vertical farm in former factory site doubling in production capacity
- Timelapse: Scottish strawberries in a vertical farm
- "Healthy root system starting point for a successful crop"
- AppHarvest: $82 million investment to build Eastern Kentucky greenhouse
Beneficial Insectary launches three new products:
US: More bio-control production will help growers manage pest programs
Beneficial Insectary’s expanded US based production ensures product is delivered quickly, and ordering lead times are more flexible than those of offshore producers. Orders can often be shipped as quickly as the same day or the following day.
Orius insidiosus called ‘Orius-I’, is an aggressive and effective thrips predator. It attacks and kills all mobile stages of thrips, including adult thrips. Orius-I comes in bottles of 500 and 1,000.
Dalotia coriaria (formerly Atheta coriaria) called ‘Dalotia-C’ is a ground-dwelling rove beetle. It eats the juvenile stages of shore fly and fungus gnat in many substrates. It comes in units of 500, 1,000 and 3,000.
Dicyphus hesperus called ‘Dicyphus-H’ is a mirid bug used to control whitefly and many other pests. It eats spider mites, thrips and moth eggs, assisting in their control. Dicyphus-H comes in bottles of 250.
For more information:
9664 Tanqueray Ct.
Redding, CA 96003
T: +1 (530) 226-6300
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-06-19 Virus genes help determine if pea aphids get their wings
- 2019-06-19 "Biological control, beyond the point of no return"
- 2019-06-18 Part of the immune strategy of the strawberry plant is characterized
- 2019-06-18 An innovative global approach for biocontrol in soft fruits
- 2019-06-17 Hyperspectral imaging technique to detect Potato Virus Y
- 2019-06-13 UK: New strawberry disease control programme could halve costs
- 2019-06-13 Ghana: Vegetable growers given pest management training
- 2019-06-13 New microneedle technique speeds detection of plant diseases
- 2019-06-12 Padron peppers in Spanish region of Galicia threatened by TSWV
- 2019-06-12 Remote application of insecticide in greenhouses becoming more popular in Turkey
- 2019-06-12 Valent BioSciences joins International Phytobiomes Alliance
- 2019-06-12 Southern tomato virus: hype or a real threat?
- 2019-06-11 Microbial insecticide gets new formulation
- 2019-06-10 US (MA): Impatiens Necrotic Spot Virus detected in peppers
- 2019-06-10 US (DE): Broad mites on high tunnel tomatoes
- 2019-06-10 "When we started with a biological approach, everyone thought we were crazy"
- 2019-06-07 Red spiders detected in tomato crops in Spanish province of Almeria
- 2019-06-05 UV-blocking high-tunnel plastics reduce Japanese beetle in red raspberry
- 2019-06-05 "We are going to combine data with cultivation knowledge"
- 2019-06-04 Next few months pivotal to make a difference with the ToBRFV virus