- Sales Manager - Siegburg, Germany
- Senior Glasshouse Grower - Warragul, Australia
- Country Manager - Morocco
- China Sales Representative
- Asia Sales Representative
- Category Supply Manager - Sydney or Brisbane (Australia)
- Cultivation specialist Floriculture
- Technical Sales Specialist - Canada
- Crop Supervisor - Australia
- Senior Business development- / Sales Manager - The Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Asia: Tomato grower Take Me Home scoops NTCC Best Entrepreneur Award
We would like to congratulate the growers of Take Me Home for this great achievement.
Menno Keppel, Nicky Keppel and Thomas Ruiter of Take Me Home.
Take Me Home is the luxury vegetable brand of a group of Thai-Dutch tomato growers that use special, custom made smart greenhouse technology to produce locally grown specialty tomatoes for the Thai retail market. Click here to read the complete story of Take Me Home tomatoes.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-02-27 Covered agriculture pays off for Australian growers looking to beat the summer heat
- 2020-02-27 US (FL): Aquaponics reaches new heights in rooftop greenhouse
- 2020-02-27 First harvest figures from Autonomous Greenhouse Challenge released
- 2020-02-24 First tomatoes on the Baltic coast will be harvested no later than Easter
- 2020-02-24 BerryWorld harvests first Tasmanian raspberries
- 2020-02-21 "A new concept - a six-pack with different kinds of lettuce"
- 2020-02-21 Bountiful and successful campaign expected
- 2020-02-20 Light-colored mini-zucchini from Calabria reach Northern Europe
- 2020-02-20 US (NJ): Camden County continues to grow during the new year
- 2020-02-20 "Our goal is to demonstrate that aquaponics can be very useful in Africa"
- 2020-02-19 Bangladesh: Farmer turns heads by growing on coco dust
- 2020-02-19 US (VA): Grower improves greenhouse operation with nanobubble solution
- 2020-02-17 'Herb start-up' in transitional phase
- 2020-02-14 FAO launches hydroponics and aquaponics water-saving systems in Jordan
- 2020-02-14 Semi-closed greenhouse next step for innovative lettuce growers
- 2020-02-13 Farming on Mars: One Trailblazer's passion for aquaponics
- 2020-02-13 Indian duo grows more with less
- 2020-02-13 US (MO): Organization uses lettuce as a lesson
- 2020-02-12 How a microfarm is bringing fresher produce to Dallas chefs
- 2020-02-12 US (CO): New barn will get plenty of use by Two Roots Farm