- Cultivation specialist Floriculture
- Technical Sales Specialist - Canada
- Crop Supervisor - Australia
- Senior Business development- / Sales Manager - The Netherlands
- Global VP of Sales & Marketing
- Product Manager - Europe
- Product Manager, Horticulture - De Lier, the Netherlands
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Study compares antioxidant levels in conventional vs greenhouse lettuce
- "We sold over 100 hectares of toplighting compact grow lights in the first year alone"
- The 10 biggest advantages of vertical farming
- 1,000 hectares of greenhouses affected by hail in Almeria
- How vertical farming is part of a "multi-agriculturalism" food system
Turkish delegation opens large greenhouse project in Diyadin
Thanks to an efficient distribution network, the greenhouse can be heated with geothermal water during the entire season, even in the winters when the local temperatures outside can be as low as -35 degrees Celsius.
Within the next ten years, the investors plan to expand the project with a few hectares every year. The first opening of the 2 hectares took place last week. An expansion to 20 hectares is planned for next year.
The produced vegetables of the Diyadin greenhouse are shipped to marketeers in Russia, Azerbaijan, Iraq and Iran.
Benimplast Riococo delivered the greenhouse supplies for this project.
For more information: :
Benimplast / Riococo
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-02-20 Light-colored mini-zucchini from Calabria reach Northern Europe
- 2020-02-20 US (NJ): Camden County continues to grow during the new year
- 2020-02-20 "Our goal is to demonstrate that aquaponics can be very useful in Africa"
- 2020-02-19 Bangladesh: Farmer turns heads by growing on coco dust
- 2020-02-19 US (VA): Grower improves greenhouse operation with nanobubble solution
- 2020-02-17 'Herb start-up' in transitional phase
- 2020-02-14 Semi-closed greenhouse next step for innovative lettuce growers
- 2020-02-14 FAO launches hydroponics and aquaponics water-saving systems in Jordan
- 2020-02-13 US (MO): Organization uses lettuce as a lesson
- 2020-02-13 Farming on Mars: One Trailblazer's passion for aquaponics
- 2020-02-13 Indian duo grows more with less
- 2020-02-12 US (CO): New barn will get plenty of use by Two Roots Farm
- 2020-02-12 How a microfarm is bringing fresher produce to Dallas chefs
- 2020-02-11 How Tasty Tom successfully launched a new tomato variety
- 2020-02-11 Indian schools asked to create vegetable gardens for nutritious meal centres
- 2020-02-11 US (MI): Former Founders chairman pursues ‘future of farming' with hydroponic lettuce company
- 2020-02-10 Fioretto is the new special cauliflower by Tokita
- 2020-02-07 Zero-emission greenhouse production in Southwest France
- 2020-02-07 US (KY): Indoor fish farm gives chefs a tasty, unique edge
- 2020-02-07 Vietnamese farmers make a living by growing cucumbers