- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Prevention is the best defence for ToBRFV"
- Improving the plants root system with extra oxygen
- "There are opportunities for Iranian growers in the horticultural industry"
- Mastronardi Produce and John Paul DeJoria announce partnership
- "As a grower, I know how important a proper sounding board can be"
Top 5 -last month
Russia: First crop in Artcan greenhouse Volgograd
Artcan started to building the glass greenhouse last year and completed this important investment project at the end of August. They immediately started to production and experiments of different types of tomatoes.
The market condition for tomato production in Russia is very good and Artcan Agricultural Company Mr. Osman UCAR general coordinator of Russia project informs that at least fifteen or more years there is need for new greenhouse investments.
Mr. Osman UCAR informs that they have a well experienced team for this kind of big investments. Mr. Mustafa SATICI is chairman of Western Mediterranean Exportes Union in Antalya, Mr. Mehmet Sait GUCIN is an agricultural engineer and a well known consultant for greenhouse marketing in Turkey.
Artcan Agriculture company also give education to workers of greenhouse and give production consultancy. Agricultural engineer and consultant Mr. Mahyettin DANISMAN spends its most of time in this greenhouse to observe the production.
Also there are several people such as Mr. Abdurrahman OZDEMIR who was team leader in 13,1 ha. previous project.
General Coordinator Mr. Osman UCAR informs that as Artcan Agriculture, with professional perspective of their authority staff, they serve practical solutions for modern agriculture and high technology greenhouses from feasibility step to completion of investment.
Artcan Agriculture Company realizes a determining role for investment decision and determine suitable technology for investment region, choosing suitable product variety for production and marketing conditions.
Realize education of production technical team, advise for production with professional agricultural engineers. Give consultany to investor at marketing point of produced products and set up the marketing department of business.
For more information
Artcan Agriculture Limited Company
Mr. Osman UCAR, General Coordinator
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-22 Technological revolution at Polymer Logistics
- 2019-03-21 University of Granada participates in eTOMATO project
- 2019-03-21 Automation technology company introduces new software for digital sorter
- 2019-03-21 Sainsbury's and ASDA detail £1.6 billion cost savings to CMA
- 2019-03-21 China: Futong reaches cooperation agreement with Wageningen University & Research
- 2019-03-21 First trees planted for new HQ greenhouse building company
- 2019-03-21 United Fresh names 25 retail produce manager award honorees
- 2019-03-21 Greenyard Horticulture changes name to Agaris
- 2019-03-21 Horti LED production line added to Signify factory in Camargo
- 2019-03-21 Racing through the Powerplants Australia facility
- 2019-03-21 UK: Video helps growers develop essential skills in fruit-picking workforce
- 2019-03-21 “Encouraging situation for Moroccan products on the French market”
- 2019-03-21 The success of the campaign of the Candonga strawberries thanks to high pressure
- 2019-03-20 Organic Italian Consortium focuses on Germany
- 2019-03-20 Adrian Percy joins Finistere Ventures as CTO
- 2019-03-20 Syngenta Ventures announces new leadership
- 2019-03-20 US (VA): West Virginia Department of Agriculture is accepting grant applications
- 2019-03-20 California leafy greens grower hires Jeff Cook as new CFO
- 2019-03-20 DE: Tim Fischer steps down as executive board chair
- 2019-03-20 Maarten de Jager presents 8000 euro cheque to Ronald McDonald House